110. Fearful Professions

🖤🖤Author: Hello,
my incredible magnificent
          🎶Omega Crew🎶
I hope you are all doing good! This is a DaiSuga special!!
I hope you all enjoy it!!🖤🖤

𓆉Here are your snacks. I hope you enjoy them! 🍿🍿🍟🍟🍉🍉𓆉

Graduation was approaching fast for the third year's. Both Suga and Daichi had been looking at colleges and things that they'd need to get ready for.  Suga had arranged a meeting for a college that specialized in child education. Daichi had set up a meeting with the local police station to take a tour and learn about the police academy.

Suga and Daichi got up early to leave to go to their meetings. They went to the college that Suga was interested in going to first. They took the bus to the nearest stop to the college and walked the rest of the way. As they approached, neither of them sure of what to think. It was a giant campus. Suga began to feel some anxiety over the size and magnitude of the many buildings that were around.

Daichi took Suga by the hand and began to lead them to the main office building. They went inside and saw a sign that said where to go if they were new students. They headed in the direction of the sign.  A lady was sitting at a desk, typing on a Computer.

"Hello, I'm here for the student registration papers," Suga said nervously.

The lady looked up a bit in shock.

"You need student papers?" She asked.

Suga nodded in response. The lady handed him some papers, and Suga anxiously took them.

"Thank you," he said; he and Daichi walked away.

They made their way out of the office and back onto the campus. Suga began to look through the papers he had been given. Most of them were just registration forms. There was also some rule and regulations papers, mostly regarding the rules for both Alpha's and Omega's that chose to live on campus.

The police station was down the street. They walked their way there. When they arrived, both Daichi and Suga felt a weird feeling.
They walked inside and saw a few officers standing around.

"Stay here," Daichi said and walked over to one of the officers. He came back a few minutes later to tell Suga that he was going to take a tour and to stay there.

Suga took a seat in a chair that was positioned against the wall and waited. About ten minutes passed, and Suga heard a commotion as an officer brought in someone in handcuffs.

Suga stared at the officer and noticed he had a black eye. Then he heard what the officer was saying to the other officers. The man he had arrested was being arrested for robbing a convenience store and punching the officer in the face, causing the black eye.

For the first time, Suga began to feel worried, knowing that soon Daichi will be the one putting himself in harm's way to protect people.

Suga felt his chest tighten at the thought of something happening to Daichi. Suddenly he felt like a couldn't breathe. He started to only think about Daichi, his Alpha, and the person that meant the most to him getting hurt. He stood up and went outside to get some fresh air. He took a few deep breaths and calmed down a little. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump.

"Suga, are you okay?" Daichi asked.

Suga turned and saw Daichi, who had the most worried expression that he'd ever seen.

"Ye-yeah, I'm fine," Suga said."

"Are you sure? I smelled stress pheromones," Daichi said and pulled Suga into his arms.