150. Good Guy

🖤🖤Author: Hello my wonderful
🎶Omega crew!!!🎶
Lmao, I feel bad that everyone thought that Akai was Sus 😂 lmao anyway! I hope you have all had a good day. I hope the bodies in your closest haven't caused any trouble!🖤🖤

✰𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩✰
Akai gave him a smile.

"Okay, see you there, " he said and headed out the door.

"Why didn't you want him to drive us?" Hinata asked, curious as to why Kageyama seemed to be in defense mode.

"I don't trust him, " came an almost annoyed response from Kageyama.

"Why? He seems really nice, " Hinata replied.

Kageyama sighed as he led Hinata out of the cafe by the hand.

"If your mom likes him, and they date, then he'll be around you. What if he isn't as nice as
He seems?"

Hinata was quiet.

"You're just overthinking it, " he said, then pulled out his phone. "I'm going to call my mom, "

Kageyama rolled his eyes, and they continued to make their way to the park.
✰𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩✰

Kageyama and Hinata arrived at the park and saw Akai waiting for them at a bench with a table.

"I called my mom; she'll be here in a few minutes, " Hinata said as he and Kageyama sat on the bench and waited.

Akai was silent; he seemed more nervous than he had been while at the cafe. Hinata noticed this and wanted to say something, but he didn't get the chance. He heard the voice of his mother as she came towards them.

"Shōyō? Who's this?" she asked as she stopped a good couple feet from the table and froze up, not wanting to move closer to this unknown person.

Hinata could feel the tension coming from her as he glanced back and forth between Akai and his mom.

"We made you a dating profile. This is Akai, " came a blunt and direct reply from Kageyama breaking the silence that had built up.

"A what?" the stunned sound in Hinata's mother's voice made Hinata bit his lip, trying not to say something. "Shōyō, come here, " she demanded. Hinata hated the anger that was in her voice; it reminded him of the day she had shown up, and everyone had gotten into an argument.

He stood up hesitantly, only to have Kageyama grab him by the hand and stop hom from going towards her with a low growl that only Hinata could hear.

Akai became nervous over the situation. The tension was heavy and almost felt threatening to an extent.

"May I interject?" He said in a calm manner catching the attention of Hinata's mom.

Hinata's mom glanced at him and held eye contact for a brief moment before looking down, a bit embarrassed at her behavior.

"Your son and my children have a lot in common. They both want us to move on from our past and stop being lonely and miserable, " Akai said with a hearty chuckle. 

Hinata's mom lowered her defenses, calming herself for a moment, and composed herself.

"Wait... Your Akai..., " she said, a little taken back for a moment. Everyone stared at her, confused in her sudden mood shift. "You... We're with Elle, right?"

"You... Knew Elle?" Akai asked, his voice shook a bit.

Hinata's mom nodded.

"We worked together at that clothing store in the mall after we graduated. You came in to bring her lunch every day," she said a bit hesitantly.