84. Always.

🖤🖤AUTHOR: Hello my amazing!
                       🎶Omega Crew!🎶
This is the LevYaku chapter!!! Please enjoy the fluff ahead. This is an extreme Fluff warning!!!! Prepare for cuteness
  overload! I apologize in advance for this being horribly out of character!!!!🖤🖤

Yaku was on his way to Lev's house to walk him to school. His head feeling heavy knowing that he was going to have to talk to him about what would happen after he graduated.

There were two things that would happen. One Yaku and Lev could simply go their separate ways and the school could find an Alpha or another Beta to be paired with him, or They could request to stay together.

Yaku didn't know what to do. Being a beta he knew it wasn't like he was the best for an Omega and besides that, at the beginning he was only going to stay with Lev until graduation so he would be able to play on the team. Now However the thought of not being with Lev was beginning to make him feel sad. Sure Lev was sort of an idiot but Yaku had fallen in love with him.

He got to Lev's house and his mom let him in. He went upstairs to see if Lev was ready to go. He knocked on the door.
"Lev I swear if your not ready I'll kick you ass!" He yelled.

He heard Lev laugh behind his closed door.

"Lev I'm serious!" He shouted again.

Lev opened the door and Tackled Yaku into a hug.

Yaku gave in hugging him back.
"Let's go." He said then let go.

The went downstairs Lev said goodbye to his mom and the two headed to school.  They went to the gym for morning practice. Yaku and Lev were practicing Receives.

"Can we take a beeak?" Lev asked.

Usually Yaku would have been angry and annoyed but he looked at the time and realized that he had to go to the office before class started so they should stop anyway.

"I'll take you to class then I have to go to the office."he said.

Lev smiled and nodded. The two of them headed to class. Lev instinctively reached for Yaku's hand. Yaku pulled away leaving Lev a bit sad. Yaku notice and grabbed Lev's hand which made him smile.

He dropped Lev off at class and headed to the office.
He sat outside the principals door and waited to see him. The principal came out and told him to head into his office. 

"So Yaku have you decided what you are going to do with your Omega after you graduate?" The principal asked.

Yaku shook his head.
"I haven't talked to Lev yet." He said.

"Well if you want to continue to be paired with him after you graduate you both have to sign this." The principal said and slid a piece of paper in front of him.

Yaku nodded and took the paper. He felt conflicted. He wasn't an Alpha just a beta. What would be the point of staying paired anyway?

After School Yaku walked Lev home like he always did. Lev was going on about something random. Yaku stayed quiet until they got to Lev's.

"Can I come in a
nd stay a while ?" Yaku asked.

Lev laughed.
"You don't have to ask." He said.

They headed up to Lev's bedroom.

Lev sat on His bed and pulled Yaku by the arm on to his lap. He could sense there was something bothering him but didn't really know how to.