33. A Rain Storm And A Omega

🖤🖤Author: HELLO to my amazing
                     🎶OMEGA CREW!!!!! 🎶
I hope you are all having a good day! And I hope you are ready for some Anst and some drama and maybe just maybe a bit of fluff! 🖤🖤

Hinata got into a position to spike as Oikawa got ready to set. On the opposite side of the Net kenma was lecturing lev about his position while Yamaguchi and Ennoshita waited and watched patiently.

"Ready?" Oikawa asked.

Hinata nodded he started to run and Oikawa set the ball for where he thought Hinata would be able to hit it. However he hadn't expected Hinata to be able to jump as high as he could needless to say he was surprised. It took a bit adjusting before Oikawa was able to successfully toss to him. Meanwhile Yamaguchi tried to practice serves while Ennoshita was trying to receive the balls that Hinata was spilling over.

(Author: So clearly I have no idea how to write them practicing with out it sounding weird I
am sorry ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ)

~Meanwhile with Kageyama's group~

Daichi noticed that both Tsukishima and Kageyama were pretty tense while they were trying to practice.
He figured Kageyama was like that just because of his encounter with Oikawa earlier.

Iwaizumi went over to Kageyama.
"Sorry about about earlier." He said Kageyama just nodded.

Daichi walked over to them "I'm going to send Asahi and Noya over there to check on them."He said.

He figured that both Kageyama and Tsukishima where nervous about the omegas being alone. Granted no one at the camp would do anything bad. But he did understand where they were coming from since this was their first time in a situation like this.

~Back to Hinata's Group~

They had decided to do a three on three game.
It was Oikawa,Hinata and Yamaguchi.
Vs
Kenma, Lev and Ennoshita.

Hinata spiked the ball and Lev tried to receive it only to fail.

Asahi and Noya came into the gym they were practicing in.
"Daichi asked us to come check on you." Noya said.

A few minutes later two more guys came into the gym they were in. One of them one if them had black and silver hair and yellow/gold eyes and the other one had black hair with bluish eyes.

"Hey hey hey!" The one with silver black hair said loudly.
After a few minutes of talking they found out that they were from Fukurōdani and the the one with black hair was a setter and the the other one was their captain. The setters. Name was Akaashi and the captains was Bokuto.

Everyone stopped practicing and just started to talk and learn about each other.

Hinata and kenma ended up talking about the game Kenma was playing and Ennoshita and Yamaguchi ended up finding out that Lev was a omega that was paired with a beta. Because the alpha he had been paired with didn't like how tall he was. So Yaku volunteered to be paired with him for the time being.

Hinata was pretty happy to have mad friends with some other Omegas that liked volleyball. He kind of of wished that the training camp would last a little bit longer.

Suddenly Suga appeared in the door way of the gym.

"You guys want to go to the baths soon?"He asked. Everyone looked at the clock and realized they had been practicing for Almost four hours and they needed to bathe and eat.

Akaashi and Oikawa both walked over to suga.
"Anyone else?" Suga asked. Kenma slid his game back into his pocket and head over to suga as well. So did Yamaguchi and Ennoshita. Hinata stood there debating for a second before deciding to also join them.