183. Changes

🖤🖤Author: Hey, my amazing
🎶Omega crew!!!🎶
Okay, this chapter might be on the short side! I'm sorry! I hope all of you have had a good day!! I hope you remembered to clean the bodies out of your house!🖤🖤

~here is a cute tiny Hinata~

<this is unedited I am sorry>

تᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭت
Daichi was quiet for a moment, and Asahi and Noya both saw the look of devastation in their eyes.

"I... I won't be at school for the next two weeks. I'm going to go do some early entry things with the police academy. I'll still be able to make it to Afterschool practice, though," He said as he looked down at the table.

Asahi realized that he was probably having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he and Suga would be separate from each other during the day. Since the two of them pretty much spent every moment with each other since they had been paired together, it was probably taking a toll on him.

Suga stood up and stretched his arms above his head.

"Well, we all have long days tomorrow... So I guess we should probably go to bed,"

Asahi nodded.

"Yeah, goodnight," he said, feeling like he and Noya should let Suga and Daichi be alone for a few more moments before going to bed.

"Goodnight," Daichi and Suga said in response as Noya and Asahi made their way upstairs to their room.
❤︎ᗴᑎᗪ ᖇᗴᑕᗩᑭ❤︎

The next few days had gone by rather quickly, more quickly than Suga had hoped they would. He continued to work on the invite list for the baby shower and tried to think of some other things to get their beloved club adviser and coach. It was beginning to get more and more difficult for him to tell who was more excited for the arrival of the twins, the pack, or their actual parents.

Looking out the window as he thought, he spotted the neighbors cat, Timmy, peacefully atop their wall by the pool bathing in the sun. He realized that he should invite their neighbors to the baby shower but, for a moment, had a hard time remembering their names or how to address them on the invitations. 

Standing up from the spot he had been sitting at the table, he walked into the living room. He saw Hinata, Yamaguchi, and Ennoshita sitting on the couch watching Tanaka and Noya play some type of shooting game online with some who Suga assumed to be Kenma and Yamamoto from the sound of the voices he could hear coming from the headsets that Noya and Tanaka had on.  He sat down on the couch between Hinata and Yamaguchi.

"Where are Tsukishima and Kageyama?" he asked, getting the attention from the two, whose eyes had been glued to the TV watching the gameplay.

"Tsukki is upstairs working on some extra homework,"  Yamaguchi replied.