32. Protective

🖤🖤Author: Hi my amazing!
🎶Omega Crew!🎶
I hope you are all having a Good day !!!
I'm excited... and scared for this chapter...
so yeah here we go ! 🖤🖤

(Recap)
Kageyama grabbed on to Hinata's hand mostly because he still felt uncomfortable with this situation.

There were 3 other busses with teams getting off of them.

Daichi and Suga seemed to already know the Necoma captain.

Kageyama and Hinata where standing next to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi when all the sudden they heard some one say.
"Tobio chan, that you?"

The hair on the back of Kageyama's neck stood straight up and he held on to Hinata's hand tighter.

He tried to conceal the growl in the bottom of his chest as he turned around.
(End Recap)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Pairs and scents)
Kuroo (Alpha) Cinnamon iced tea
kenma (Omega) Apple pie

Bokuto (Alpha) Mint and cucumber.
Akaashi (Omega) Almonds

Iwaizumi (Alpha) Coal (like bbq coal.)
Oikawa (Omega) Strawberry Milk tea

Mattsun (Alpha) vanilla ice cream
Makki (Beta) chocolate sprinkles

Lev (Omega) brown sugar
Yaku (Beta)Pumpkin spice
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Kageyama turned around he saw a Omega with chestnut brown hair and eyes wearing a somewhat cocky smile.

"Don't call me that."  Kageyama said making eye contact with the omega.

Hinata looked up at Kageyama a little afraid of what he was thinking. He looked livid. Not okay that but, he was aiming this anger towards a Omega.

"Shittykawa!" A guy came up behind hiM Hinata could tell from his scent he was an alpha.

"Iwa-Chan I was just trying to say hello to
Tobio-chan and his omega."

The alpha looked at Kageyama and Kageyama became a little less aggravated.

"Come on Trashykawa." He said and the two of them walked away.

"Who was that?" Hinata asked a bit nervously. Kageyama still had a pretty tight grip on his hand.

Kageyama looked down at him. Hinata felt like his eyes were piercing through him.

"That was Oikawa. He was the setter of my jr.high team. And Iwaizimi." Kageyama said still angry.

"But why are you mad ?" Hinata asked confused.

Kageyama didn't have the chance to respond. Daichi and Suga came up to them with a group of other people from Necoma and Fukurōdani.

Hinata and Yamaguchi both looked at each other and back to the group standing in front of them. Kageyama pulled Hinata closer to his side and looped a arm around his waist. tsukishima had also done the same to Yamaguchi.

"Where going to break off into groups." Daichi said said.

Kageyama didn't like the idea of this he didn't know any of these people.