190. An Omega's solace

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Incredible
🎶Omega crew!🎶
I hope you are all doing well today!!! I hope all like waterfalls because that's what we're going down right now.🖤🖤
(^.^) Bean: 🎶im on a boat with my flippie floppies.🎶

                   •┈┈┈••••┈┈┈
                                 {ɛƈą}
Kageyama froze and turned to Hinata; confusion written on his face indicated that he had no idea what Hinata was talking about.

"How is it different?" He asked.

Hinata thought for a second, trying to figure out how to explain.

"It's stronger," he said and picked up a shirt and a pair of sweat pants and began to get dressed.
Before Kageyama was able to question him any further, they heard the sound of the doorbell, meaning that Miwa and Ellie were there.

Kageyama got dressed, and they headed down the stairs. Everyone else was already in the living room, sitting on the couch and waiting to meet Ellie.
Kageyama and Hinata went to the door and opened it with Daichi and Suga behind them.

Standing there were Miwa and Ellie, who looked terrified. Suddenly they smelled the scent of fear
pheromones. Ellie went completely pale collapsed.
{ɛŋɖ ɛƈą}
┈┈┈••••┈┈┈

Miwa quickly and calmly knelt down beside Ellie. Hiding the worry and concern that she had, picking Ellie up bridal style and carrying her into the house where everyone was worriedly and now silently watching. Miwa gently laid Ellie on the floor in the middle of the room in front of the couch. She sat behind Ellie and placed her head in her lap. Hinata knelt down beside Miwa and watched as she pushed some of Ellie's hair back out of her face.

"Did she drop?" Hinata asked, a little confused since he hadn't smelt the scent of an omega dropping.

Miwa shook her head no and looked down at Ellie with a sad smile.
"She just fainted; I don't think she was expecting so many Alpha's to be here at one time,"  she said quietly.

Suga knelt down on the opposite side of Miwa. He looked down at Ellie and felt his heart sink as he realized truly how horrible her previous Alpha must have been to her to induce such fear in her. Looking at the thinness of her body and remembering what Miwa had told him and Daichi about her history before agreeing to let her stay with them began to make his heartache with both sympathy and rage.

This feeling became feeling only worsened as he glanced down at her neck, where her skin was exposed, showing the area around her scent glad where there was some deep scaring and permanent teeth indents from being forcibly marked.
He took a deep breath, trying to stop a tear that was forcibly making its way down his cheek as the anger toward an Alpha he didn't know grew larger with each passing second.

"I can make her some Omega calming tea for her to drink when she wakes up," he offered as he tried to ignore the feeling bubbling up in him. Miwa gave him a slight nod and a soft smile.

"That would be good," thank you," Miwa replied quietly.

Suga nodded and stood up and walked towards the kitchen, giving Daichi a slight nod while motioning to everyone else to follow him.  Everyone besides Kageyama and Hinata followed Suga into the kitchen. Kageyama sat down beside Hinata on the floor.  He could tell, but his sister's demeanor that she felt guilty about the situation.