168. Were going on a trip

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
🎶omega Crew!!🎶
Were going on a trip? Are you ready?
54321🖤🖤

Sorry as you can tell I have lost my mind
^••^
I don't think Jax is okay, meow
🐱
Me neither, mew

❤︎ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ❤︎
The Next morning Kageyama woke up to the warm feeling of Hinata curled up next to him on burrowed under the blankets.

A bit worried about the warmth, he pulled the blankets back to find that at some point, Hinata had woken up and had put on Kageyama's sweatshirt and sweat pants.  He breathed a breath of relief, knowing that he was okay. 

He checked his phone, realized it was Saturday, and they wouldn't.  Have to go to school. He laid back down, deciding that they'd go get Hinata's new suppressants as soon as he woke up.
❤︎ᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ❤︎

Kageyama woke up a few hours later to the feeling of Hinata crawling on top of him. It took him a moment to realize what was happening has his eyes focused on Hinata, who was now straddling him. He could smell the scent of his scent, his heat.

Kageyama sat up and realized that Hinata had taking off the sweatpants he had stolen from but was still in the oversized and baggy sweatshirt, which was probably not helping the heated situation he was in.  He placed his hands on Hinata's hips and pressed their foreheads together. He could feel the sweat on Hinata's forehead.

He slid a hand under the sweatshirt and could feel the droplets of sweat on Hinata's stomach as his skin prickled to the touch.

"You should take this off, " he said, feeling how hot Hinata's body was.

"No, it smells like you, " Hinata replied as he wiggled a bit in protest to stop Kageyama from trying to pull the sweatshirt over his head.

Kageyama stopped messing with the sweatshirt and rested his hands back on Hinata's hips.

"Is that why you put on my sweatpants and shirt?Because you wanted to smell like me? He asked.

Hinata nodded and moved his head to Kageyama's shoulder.

"I could scent you if you want to smell like me, dumbass, " Kageyama said and kissed the top of Hinata's head.

Hinata's breathing became a bit heavier as he found himself slipping more into his heat. Kageyama knew that they needed to take care of it before going to the pharmacy to get Hinata's suppressants.

He managed to finally get the sweatshirt off over Hinata's head, and started to kiss his shoulders.

(sorry, this is not a smut chapter, lol)

Downstairs, Daichi, Suga, Asahi, and Kiyoko were all sitting on the couch together with several messy piles of brochures for different resorts and places to go that coach Ukai and Takeda had given them to look at for their graduation trip.

Kiyoko was looking at a Brochure for a hotel that was connected to an amusement park and a mini zoo and aquarium. She read through it, finally deciding that it might be better to go to a more calm and intimate place rather than one that was so busy.

Asahi had been looking at one for a mini 4-day cruise. The idea seemed calming and relaxing until he began to think of all the various things that could go wrong. Like if the ship got lost at sea or if it began to sink. Then the thought of Noya somehow going overboard popped into his head, causing him to bury the brochure along with the thought at the bottom of the pile.