136. Peace And Pride

🖤🖤Author: Hey, my amazing
🎶Omega Crew!🎶
How are all of you? Are you?? Are you having a good day??
Press X for yes O for no
{X} {O}🖤🖤

~snacks~ 🍕🍕🍓🍓🧁🧁🧃🧃

<Recap>
Kageyama was sitting beside Hinata. He hadn't woken him up. He didn't want to. Hinata woke up on his own, almost like he knew Kageyama's thoughts.

"I got your suppressants. Kageyama said and handed them to him.

"Thank you," Hinata said and Snuggled himself against Kageyama.

Tsuki and Yamaguchi got up and headed to the kitchen to eat.

"Are you hungry?" Kageyama asked as he felt Hinata falling asleep against him.

"In a little bit, " Hinata said and continued to stay cuddled up to Kageyama.

Kageyama sighed and stayed with him on the couch, letting him sleep.
<End Recap>

Kageyama was beginning to feel himself drift to sleep with Hinata's weight on his chest. He Was startled awake by someone tapping him on the shoulder.  He looked up to see that it was Suga Standing over him, holding a plate of chicken and rice. 

"You should eat, " he said, giving Kageyama a somewhat concerned look.

Kageyama took the plate and nodded. Suga sat down, and Daichi sat next to him.

"Does he usually get tired like this around his heats?" He asked, concerned over how out of it Hinata was.

Kageyama shrugged.

"Sometimes, he didn't sleep that much last night though. He let Yamaguchi into our room then he was wide awake when Tsukishima came back. I tried to get him to go back to sleep, but I don't think it was enough." he said as he stabbed a piece of chicken with a fork and took a bit of his and Tsuki's creation. Much to his amazement, it was actually good.

Suga let out a sigh and looked at Hinata who hadn't even budged a little with Kageyama eating.

"I'll make him a plate and leave it in the fridge, so he can eat it when he wakes up.

Kageyama nodded and took a few more bites of the chicken and rice before setting the plate of food on the side table beside the couch. He brushed some of Hinata's hair off his forehead before allowing a soft smile to form.

He didn't want to wake him up, so he bundled him into his arms and carefully stood up, holding him. He carried him upstairs to their room.

Meanwhile, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were in the kitchen eating their dinner. Yamaguchi looked at Tsuki and gave him a smile.

"This is really good, " he said.

Tsuki gave a slight nod.

"Yeah, " he replied simply.

Yamaguchi felt a strange uneasiness between him and Tsuki, making him feel a bit uncomfortable. It was like Tsuki was trying not to say anything that could potentially make things worse.