25. Nerves

🖤🖤🖤🖤Author: OH MY GODS
                  🎶OMEGA CREW!!🎶

YOU GUYS BLEW UP MY LAST CHAPTER!!!
MY FRIEND WAS SO ANGRY THAT YOU PROVED HER WRONG!
SO ITS OFFICIAL!!!
I HAVE THE GREATEST AUDIENCE ON THE PLANET!!!! YOU ALL GET GOLD STARS AND COOKIES!!!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hinata nervously walked next to Kageyama on the way to his house. Kageyama sensed the stress coming from his Omega and grabbed his hand intertwining their fingers.

"Why are you so nervous?" Kageyama asked.

"It's just.... what if they hate me.... what if after they meet me they want you to get paired with someone else." Hinata's words became a jumbled mess of words.

"Dumbass, if they thought that then they would let me stay with you." Kageyama said trying to reassure Hinata that it was going to be fine.

"But they haven't met me." Hinata mumbled.

"No but I've told my mom everything about you pretty much." Kageyama said with confidence.

"But..."

"Where here." Kageyama said cutting Hinata off.
He felt Hinata become more tense.
He wrapped his arms around him pulling him against his chest.

"Calm down." He said as he placed a kiss on top of Hinata's head and lightly scented him. He felt Hinata relax against him.

He knocked on the door and waited for his mom... Or dad to answer.

"Don't you have a key?" Hinata asked confused.

"I kind of left it at your house." Kageyama grumbled a bit annoyed that he had done that and was now having to knock on his own door.

A few minutes later a Lady a bit taller then Kageyama with black hair like Kageyama's opened the door.

"Ah Tobio!" She said with a smile.

Hinata had slightly hid himself behind Kageyama a little intimidated by her. He could definitely tell she was the head alpha of the house from her scent. With made him feel just a bit more uneasy.

"Hinata?" She asked in a more calm voice learning down a bit to get a better look at the Omega who was Hiding behind her son.

Kageyama rolled his eyes and lightly shoved Hinata forward and mumbled "dumbass." Receiving a glare and a slight growl from his mother.

She held her hand out to shake Hinata's.
"It must be weird being around a head alpha, I'm sorry I'll try to tone down my pheromones a bit." She gave a small laugh at the end.  Witch put Hinata at ease a bit.

"Sorry...I'm Hinata Shōyō." Hinata said still a bit shyly and reached his hand out to shake hers.

"I'm Ms. Kageyama. Tobio's mom. Now how about you two come in dinner we're having curry." She said as she turned and headed back into the house, Kageyama and Hinata following behind.

Hinata was a bit surprised by Kageyama's house. It was huge compared to his.  He followed Kageyama to his room. There were a lot of volleyball posters and several DVD's of recorded games.

"Hey Kageyama." Hinata said quietly.

"Hmm what is it ?" Kageyama asked sitting on his bed.

"You wanna play professionally,right?" Hinata asked as he sat next to Kageyama.

"Yeah...why?" Kageyama asked a little confused.

"It's just... as a Omega I only have until High school is over it okay volleyball. Omega's aren't allowed on professional teams." Hinata said kageyama hearing the saddens in his voice.
Ten he said something that made Kageyama feel worse then he thought he could ever feel.