60. Unexpected Visitor

🖤🖤Author: Hello My amazing
🎶Omega crew!!!!🎶
I hope your all doing good today and have remembered to eat candy and drink caffeine.🖤🖤

Kageyama and Hinata had fallen asleep on the couch. Kageyama Woke up to Hinata peacefully sleeping on him with his face buried in his scent gland.

He knew they had to get up and get ready for practice,But he didn't want to wake him up. As it would turn out He didn't have to wake him.

"Kageyama...I'm hungry" He heard Hinata mumble against his neck sleepily.

"we should probably eat and get ready for practice. Kageyama said quietly.

He felt Hinata nuzzle his face into his neck more before he got up and sat on him.

"I can make us some egg and rice." Hinata said as he rubbed his eyes.

Kageyama sat up and put his arms around Hinata's waist and gently kissed him. Hinata returned the kiss then broke it. He rested his head on Kageyama's shoulder.

"I'm still sleepy." He said them he got up and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast. After Kageyama and him ate ate they headed to the gym for practice.

"Okay listen up." Daichi said getting everyone's attention. "Tomorrow is our game with Shiratorizawa. We will meet here and get in the bus to go to their school." Daichi said .

"We're not having the game here?" Ennoshita asked."

"We were originally but they requested that we have it there." Daichi replied.

"After practice we should all get dinner together l." Suga said hoping that everyone would agree.

Everyone nodded except Kageyama.

"Actually we need to go to my parents so i can talk to them." He said.

"Do you think your going to be long?" Suga asked.

Kageyama shook his head no.

"Okay then how bout we all meet back up at Hinata's house around seven? We can order take out." Suga said.

Everyone nodded.

After practice Kageyama and Hinata headed to Kageyama's house. Kageyama could tell the Hinata seemed a little nervous and on edge.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Hinata shrugged.
"I don't know." He said quietly

"Don't worry about my parents they won't be mad." Kageyama said in a reassuring tone. Hinata nodded.

They got to Kageyama's house and went inside. They found both of his parents in the living room watching TV.

"Hello son." His mom said in a cheerful voice. His dad gave them a smile and turned the tv off so they could talk.

Hinata and Kageyama sat on the couch opposite of his parents.

"What is it Tobio?" His mom asked noticing the bit of worry coming from Him.

Even though Kageyama knew his parents wouldn't be mad he couldn't help but feel anxious over telling them.

"I permanently Marked Hinata and he gave me a omega mark." He said while looking down.

Both of his parents looked at each other and then to Hinata who couldn't help the look of fear he had on his face.

"A-are you mad." Hinata nervously asked.