191. Sweet Dreams Omega's

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
🎶Omega crew!🎶
Okay, everyone, this is going to have some extremely fluffy Onega-only moments! Please remember that Omega's seek comfort from other Omega's and that them cuddling and laying on top of each other is nothing more than a sign of trust and friendship.🖤🖤

(over 5000 words I am so sorry)

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·..·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔭
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·..·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝
Ellie nodded and gave him a smile.
"I've never been around so many Omega's at once," she replied quietly yet thankfully as the thought of being surrounded by so many fellow omega's made her feel both safe and welcomed.

Suddenly they heard the sound of someone running up the stairs. Kageyama appeared in the doorway.

"Sho," he said out of breath and panicked.

Suga worriedly stepped into the room to give him a bit more space as Miwa came up from behind him.

"What happened?" Hinata asked, worried seeing his Alpha in that state, making him feel uneasy as he made his way toward him.

Kageyama reached his hand out and pulled Hinata close to him, engulfing him in his arms and holding him to his chest. Hinata could smell the scent of defense pheromones as he became more worried and
Confused.

"Do you want to go to our room?" Hinata asked, and Kageyama nodded as they pulled him down the hall and to their room, leaving everyone besides Miwa confused in his wake.
╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·..·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
𝔈𝔫𝔡 ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔭
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·..·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Kageyama was Holding Hinata on his lap with his legs wrapped around his waist on their bed. Kageyama had his arms wrapped so tightly around Hinata that he thought he was attempting to suffocate him. The scent of distress and fear coming off of Kageyama forced Hinata to stay in place, ignoring the slight pain he was in.

He had his face buried in Hinata's scent gland, and Hinata could feel his breathing as it went from rapid and uneven to a more calm and steady pace.

Kageyama had subconsciously been releasing his scent, scenting Hinata almost to the point that his own Orange and Vanilla was barely recognizable among the scent of a rainstorm.

Hinata had finally had enough of the near-crushing hold that Kageyama had on him and attempted to push himself free a little, only to have Kageyama tighten his arms more. Hinata gasped for air and forced Kageyama's head out of the crook of his neck, and gazed into his eyes that seemed to be an almost black shade rather than the piercing blue that Hinata was used to.

"Tobio, you're hurting me," He said in a whisper and watched Kageyama's eyes as they widened almost in fear as he released his arms from around Hinata, allowing him to take a much-needed deep breath.

Hinata stared at Kageyama; his concern for his mental state increased. His scent still seemed off, and it was worse than it had been.

"Please tell me what's wrong," he said, fighting the urge he had to cry as he began to become truly scared over something happening to his Alpha.