133. The Pain Of Jealousy

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!!!🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day!!!🖤🖤

~snacks~ 🍭🍭🍓🍓🍒🍒🍦🍦🧃🧃

(Recap)
"I'm worried about Yamaguchi, " Hinata finally admitted in a whisper.

"Why?" Kageyama asked as he rubbed his back.

"I don't know. I know Tsukishima wouldn't hurt him, but he looked... Sad, "

"I'm sure he's fine, " Kageyama said, trying to sound assuring.

Hinata was quiet for a moment.

"Can we ask if they want to go with us tomorrow to scout the mall?" He asked, breaking his silence.

Kageyama nodded and stood up while holding Hinata and carried him to their bed without drying off. He laid him down and pinned his hands above his head, and kissed his neck.

"If I remember right, I did beat you this morning, "

Hinata laughed a little.

"No, you cheated this morning."

Kageyama moved his head and looked at Hinata with a mischievous look.

"I still beat you, though."

Then before they could continue, they smelled what smelled like Strong Omega fear pheromones.
(End Recap)

Kageyama stopped what he was doing and rolled off of Hinata.

"Stay here, " he said as he slipped a blue shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants on.

"But it's Yama-" Kageyama gave Hinata a stern glare cutting him off.

"Just stay here, " Kageyama said and walked out of their bedroom door.

He was met by the site of Daichi, Tanaka, and Coach Ukai. All Of them standing in front of Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's bedroom door.

"Do you know what happened? Daichi asked.

Kageyama shook his head.

"Tsukishima was mad about something when he and Yamaguchi were practicing with us."

Coach Ukai put his hand on the doorknob and, without knocking, opened it. Tsukishina was standing in front of them with a backpack over his shoulder. He barged past all.

"Where are you going?" Daichi asked as he grabbed Tsuki by the arm while trying to hide the anger in his voice.

"I'm leaving the pack" were the only words Tsuki spoke. Daichi, a bit in shock, let go of Tsuki's arm. All of them turned their attention to Yamaguchi, who was sitting on the floor by their bed and had let out a cry.

Kageyama turned his head to Tsuki, who was going down the stairs, and started to go after him. Coach Ukai stopped him.

"Just let him go, " he said.

Daichi and Tanaka had gone and helped Yamaguchi up, and were standing in the doorway with him. Kageyama stared at him then back to his and Hinata's room.

"You can go in our room, " he said.
Yamaguchi nodded and shuffled his way to Hinata and Kageyama's bedroom.

All the Alpha's stayed in the hall between the two rooms looking at each other until they all headed in the same direction that Tsuki had gone.

Yamaguchi went into Hinata and Kageyama's room and saw Hinata sitting on the bed wearing Kageyama's sweatshirt.

Yamaguchi sat on the bed next to him. Hinata scooted a bit closer.