186. New Friends

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing
🎶Omega crew!🎶
Welcome back to the pit of FIRE! Please be cautious of the flames on the right and left sides of your screen and keep your phone a good distance from your face while reading!🖤🖤

(^^) ℋℐЅ Ѕ ℛℰℂ(^^)
Tsuki and Kageyama were making their way towards the scent of Asahi's rut when Kageyama came to a stop.

"What is it, your Highness?" Tsuki asked, annoyed that they were even in this situation.

"Isn't it a bad idea to interrupt them if Asahi is in a rut... If someone did that to Hinata and me, I'd-" he stopped mid-sentence when he saw Tsuki's face twist into a look of disgust as he tried to stop the mental image from invading his brain.

Tsuki turned around and began to walk away in silence. Kageyama followed him until they got back to where they had left the group. They both froze when they saw the two new people, an unfamiliar Alpha and Omega, that was now with them. They both felt a sense of protectiveness as they rushed over to Yamaguchi and Hinata.
(^^) ℋℰ ℰℕⅅ ℛℰℂ(^^)

Kageyama sat next to Hinata, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him close to him protectively while slightly glaring at the unknown Alpha across from them.

"Calm down," Suga said in a firm tone as he saw the confused look on Langa's face as he had no idea what he had done to make the Raven Haired Alpha react that way. 
"This is Langa and Reki, and they are Kageyama and Tsuki," he said briefly, introducing them to one another as he continued to examine Reki's injury on his wrist.

Hinata rested his head against Kageyama's shoulder.
"Tobio," He said Quietly, hoping to calm Kageyama down a little while also seeking some safety and comfort.

Kageyama relaxed a bit and nuzzled his face  into Hinata's hair, kissing the top of his head. Tsuki, who was still standing, sat down beside Yamaguchi. He was resting his head on his arms that were folded on the table. Tsuki rubbed his back gently while looking at Suga.

"We need to get back home," he said with irritation in his voice over the situation, with worry mixed in over the state Yamaguchi was in.

"As soon as they can walk, we can leave," suga said, trying to hide the fact that he still felt dizzy and heavy. 

"What about Asahi and Noya?" Kageyama questioned.

"Since you didn't find them, we will leave them here, and they can come home when they're finished," Suga replied, his voice sounding a bit angry towards the pair that had caused the mess.

Suga turned his attention to Langa, who was staring at Reki with a look of worry as he continued to lay with his head down.

"You two can come to our house; it's a short walk from here, and I'll help his injury," Suga said as Langa looked at him. The worry he had for Reki increased a little as he was unsure what to do to help him exactly.

"Will his wrist be okay?" Langa asked as he looked at it and the way it was beginning to swell.

"Langa, I'll be fine," Reki said as he managed to lift his head and give his alpha a reassuring smile.
Suga chuckled a bit.

"He will be fine. I think it's just a minor sprain," he said and pushed himself up from the table. He stood there for a moment, using the table to help hold him steady as he felt the dizzy feeling in his head finally subside.