155. Troubling Mess

❤︎❤︎𝐴𝑢𝑡𝑜𝑟: 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑂𝑚𝑒𝑔𝑎 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑤!
𝐼 𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜ɪɴɢ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙! 𝐼 𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡𝑠.❤︎❤︎

(this is going to be short because I wa t it to mainly focus on Kageyama. I apologize)

❤︎ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ❤︎
Before anyone could say anything, Suga, Daichi, and a police officer appeared in the doorway.

"Tobio Kageyama, I'll need you to grab your things and come with me, " the officer said.

Kageyama was filled with fear and dread as he looked to Suga and Daichi, who both shook their heads as a sign not to be defiant.

He tried to stand up off the bed only to have Hinata pull him back down by the arm.

"No, " he said as tears streamed down his face.

Kageyama pulled him into a tight hug and kissed his forehead.

"I promise it will be okay, " he said quietly.

Suga made his way over to the bed and sat next to Hinata. He placed his hands on his shoulders, allowing Kageyama an opportunity to get up.

"Shhh, it's okay, " Suga said as Hinata let out a small cry of panic. "Daichi is going with him. He will be okay, alright?"

Hinata turned his head and buried it in Suga's shoulder as Kageyama Disappeared out of the room with Daichi and the officer.
❤︎ᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ❤︎

Kageyama walked in between Daichi and the officer. He was carrying the change of clothes that Yamaguchi had given him and feeling embarrassed about being only in his boxers due to not having an opportunity to put his clothes on.

"Don't worry, " Daichi whispered as the three of them came to an office-looking room. It was all white with a table in the center with one chair on one side and two chairs on the other.

The officer motioned for them to go inside. Kageyama nervously stepped inside and sat at the table, Daichi sat next to him. The officer stepped inside and shut the door behind him.

Kageyama shivered a bit from the air conditioner that was above his head and blowing down on his exposed skin.

"Can he put his clothes on?" Daichi asked, realizing for the first time that Kageyama had only been in his boxers.
The officer nodded.

Kageyama stood up and began to put the jeans they had brought him on.

"Tell me, who was that alpha that you attacked?" The officer asked as Kageyama struggled to finish pulling up his pants.

"That was my Omega's uncle," he replied as he zipped the zipper on the jeans and pulled the navy blue shirt he had over his head. He sat back down in front of the officer and beside Daichi.