129. Trips And Dates

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
              🎶Omega crew!🎶
I have a fun storytime for you about an author named Jax.

It all started when she saved a chapter outline for this chapter in her notes and thought it would be safe and secure.... she was wrong, and the chapter outline got deleted.

So what did she do? She decided to wing it! So if this is weird or makes zero sense, I'm sorry. I had a plan, and the plan ran away.

On another note, the chapter after the next is a KiyoYachi special, and I am going to attempt smut for them again... that is if that's what you all would want?

Anyway, that is all, for now, let's get on to the chapter.🖤🖤

Daichi: I told you to make sure your notes were saved in the cloud.

Me: I'm sorry, I have failed. 😞
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

It had been several days since Kageyama had been sick. He had begun to get better, but he and Hinata had taken a few extra days off School. Thursday, Suga and Daichi decided that they needed to go to school, so they did.

They had gone to morning practice, and Kageyama had to take it easy, which somewhat annoyed him. He felt like everyone was babying him. He was setting the ball for Hinata when everything came to a boiling point. Hinata noticed that Kageyama was just a bit off.  Kageyama realized that Hinata wasn't running towards him to spike, and he lowered the ball and turned to looked at Hinata.

"What are you doing?"  Kageyama asked to sound annoyed and angry. Catching everyone's attention.

"You seemed off; maybe we should quit early and go to class," Hinata replied. His voice having clear concern in it.

"I agree, " Daichi said in a stern tone.

"Fine, " Kageyama groaned as he tossed the ball down and started to head out of the gym with Hinata trailing behind him.

They went to the club room to get changed, and Hinata could sense his anger, and it made him feel a bit uncomfortable. It made him worried when Kageyama acted like this.

"I'm sorry, " he said Quietly as they changed.

"Let's just go, " Kageyama said, still annoyed.

Hinata followed him out of the club room, and they walked quietly to class. They sat down and got their stuff out of their bags. Hinata felt anxious. Kageyama sat in the desk next to him, staring out the window. He wasn't mad; he was frustrated. He didn't like feeling like everyone was treating him like he shouldn't do something. It made him feel like they were calling him weak.

When it came time for lunch, Kageyama was still quiet as Hinata followed him out of the class and down the hall. Hinata realized that they weren't going to the roof, which was their usual spot to eat lunch where they'd normally sit with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"Where are we going?" he asked, a bit nervous, and he still stayed a bit back from Kageyama.

"We're going to eat lunch somewhere else today, " Kageyama said bluntly.

They walked outside and towards the gym, which made Hinata think that they would eat and maybe practice since morning practice didn't go over so smoothly. That isn't where they went, however. Instead, they went and sat on the grass under a big cherry tree that was near the gym.
They sat underneath it and allowed the shade to encompass them as they pulled out their bento boxes.