23. Say It Again

🖤🖤Author: Hello
                  🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
I hope your al having a good day !!!!!
I'm so happy and shocked that I've HIT 10k reads !!!   Thank you to all of you again !!🖤🖤

Hinata pulled away from The kiss slightly panting. His cheeks where bright pink. Kageyama stared at him still not fully capable of speaking. He started to see tears fall from Hinata's eyes.
He took his thumb and and gently wiped a few of the tears away.

"Why are you crying?" He said in the most gentle voice he could conjure up with a hint of confusion.

Hinata pressed his forehead against kageyama's.
"Because Claiming am omega and actually loving one are two completely different things." He said tears still silently falling.

Kageyama tightened his arms around Hinata's waist.
They sat there quietly for a moment before Hinata
Slightly pushed himself away.

"Why were you trying to mimic my scent?" Hinata asked still able to  smell oranges mixed with his normal rain scent.

Kageyama pushed Hinata off of his lap so he was now beside him on the couch.

Then he buried his head in his hands.
"I want to permanently mark you." His words we're almost inaudible because he was covering his face.

Hinata sat there quietly in shock.

"You want to permanently mark me?" He finally said.

"Yeah... if I do... The school wouldn't be able to separate us... and i could make sure Isao could never do anything again." Kageyama said. A hint of anger in his voice.

Suddenly Hinata felt sick... And sad but mostly sad.

"So.... that's why you want to?..." Hinata asked almost on the verge of tears.

He got up went to the bathroom and locked the door.
Leaving Kageyama confused. He didn't understand what he had said that made the omega so upset.

Kageyama got up and stood in front of the bathroom door. He could hear Hinata inside crying.

"Hinata,Open the door." Kageyama said as he knock on it.

"No!." Hinata shouted back.

"Will you tell me what the hell I did then?" Kageyama asked as he sat on the ground with his back against the door.

"You..... only want to mark me so that you can do something to Isao!" Hinata shouted from inside the bathroom.

Kageyama facepalmed.
"Dumbass!!! That's not true!" He shouted.

"But that's what you just said!" He could hear Hinata crying harder.

Kageyama was quiet he didn't mean for it to come across that way.

"That isn't what I meant! Please open the door so I can explain!" He shouted one more time.
Then he heard the sound of Hinata throwing up.

"Hinata ! Are you okay?" He stood up trying the doorknob to see if he could get in.

"I'm fine ! Just leave me alone!" Hinata shouted.

Kageyama sat back down against the door.

From inside the bathroom Hinata was sitting with his knees pulled up to his chest his back against the tub crying. He wanted Kageyama to permanently mark him because he cared about him not just so he could get away with something.

Suddenly he started to sense calming pheromones.
(Is be actually releasing calming pheromones?) he thought. Hinata stood up feeling a bit better then he had and unlocked the door.