66. Sooner Then Expected

🖤🖤Author: Hello my
incredible and amazing
🎶Omega crew!!🎶
Before you continue please make sure you read chapter 65 wattpad was being mean and unpublished the several times.🖤🖤

(There will be some smut in this chapter.look for the warnings)

Kageyama woke up to the sound of yelling. Hinata was still asleep on his chest. He looked over and saw little tuffs of orange hair sticking out from underneath the blankets. He pulled the top down and saw Natsu in a ball crying.

"Natsu?" He said quietly not wanting to scare her or wake up Hinata.

"My mom and your parents are arguing" she said.

Kageyama could hear the yelling and rolled his eyes. He gently moved Hinata off of him trying his best to not wake him up. He could tell his body temperature wasn't as hot as it had been, which made him feel a little better about getting up.

He got out of the bed and went to the living room. He was annoyed to say the least. Natsu had followed him and stayed hidden behind him.

"Will all of you shut up." He said getting the attention of his parents and Hinata's mom.

"Tobio?" His mom said and stared at him. His dad looked bewildered. Hinata's mom stared at him.

Natsu stayed hiding behind him.

"What are you yelling about?!" He asked they could hear the anger in his voice.

His dad stood up.

"We were trying to convince his mom to come move back to Japan because Omega packs aren't always safe." He said.

Kageyama rubbed the side of his temples. His parents could see he was pretty aggravated.

"We can finish this conversation somewhere else." His mom said.

Hinata's mom nodded. The three of them left.
Kageyama Turned and knelt down to Natsu.

"You should probably go to bed." He said.

The small girl rubbed her eyes.
"Can I sleep in my brother's room?" She asked.

Kageyama wasn't sure what to say. If Hinata hadn't said he was in heat he'd be okay with Natsu staying in there with them. The last thing he wanted to do however was have natsu become traumatized.

"How about you go to yout bed and of you can't fall asleep then you can stay in there with us." He said gently hoping that she'd agree.

Thankfully Natsu nodded in agreement and trotted off to her room.

Kageyama went back to Hinata's room and saw he was still sleeping. He crawled back in bed next to him pulling him into his arms. Hinata curled up closer to him.  He heard him whimper.

He pulled him back on top of him. Hinata instantly snuggled into him.

The next morning Kageyama woke up to Hinata sitting on top of him straddling his hips. It was pretty clear he had been hit with a wave of his heat. 

His eyes were glossy he was hot. There was sweat dripping down from his chest.

Kageyama put his hands on Hinata's waist and looked at the time. They had roughly an hour to get ready and leave for school. They also had to take Natsu to her friends house.

Kageyama could tell he was about to go into a rut and he knew they didn't have time for that.

      ~🖤🔞smut starts here🔞🖤~