130. No Emergency Baby

🖤🖤Author: Hello my Amazing
Omega Crew!
First, I want to apologize to anybody that I made worry with the last chapter! Secondly, let me explain this chapter is completely unplanned!!! This is why Takeda went to the hospital. It's a Takeda Ukai chapter.
Once again not planned, so if it's messy, I am sorry!🖤🖤

~snacks~ 🥨🥨🍟🍟🍔🍔🍫🍫

(This is unedited I apologize)

Ukai came out of the Bathroom, tugging on his T-shirt and adjusting his Hoodie over it. He saw Takeda lying on his back on the bed, struggling to button his pants due to his now more pronounced bump.

Takeda sat up on the bed when he sensed the presence of Ukai staring at him. He had tears in the corner of his eyes, threatening to spill out at any moment.  Ukai rushed to his side and sat next to him, and pulled him into a hug allowing his head to rest against his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He heard Takeda sniffle a few times before lifting his head and gazed up into Ukai's eyes with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I think there's something wrong. I'm only three months, and none of my clothes fit, and I'm fat." Takeda started to cry some more.

This was the first time that Ukai had seen his omega get this worked up over something. Be let out a sigh and held Him closer.

"There isn't anything wrong with you. You're pregnant." He said, trying his best to sound reassuring.

"Nothing fits," Takeda cried yet again.

"We can go get you some new clothes after practice later," Ukai said, hoping that would help the situation.

"Ihavenothingtoweartoday, " Takeda said in one breath.

Ukai released him from his arms and stood up. He quietly left Takeda sitting on the bed. Going over to their dresser in the corner of the room, he opened a drawer and pulled out an old pair of track pants. He walked back over to Takeda and held them up in front of him.

"They should still have some of my scent on them, " he said in the hopes that would incline Takeda to wear them.

Takeda stopped crying and wiped a few of his tears from his eyes. He smiled at him as he reached and took the track pants from his hands. He stood up and slid the black slacks he had tried to squeeze himself into off and put the pair of track pants on. He adjusted his sweater that still fit but was clearly more tight than it used to fit.

They headed to Karasuno for morning practice. Takeda sat on the sidelines watching like he usually did. As he sat there, he started to feel a strange flutter feeling in his abdomen. He remembered reading in a pregnancy book how early pregnancy movements could feel like that, so he didn't pay much mind to it. A few minutes went by, and he began to feel just a little bit more uncomfortable.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Suga asked as he appeared next to him, taking a drink out of his water bottle, almost like he had picked up on his discomfort.

"I feel fine, thank you, " Takeda said with a smile, not wanting to admit his discomfort and cause anyone to worry.

Suga gave him a smile before turning and walking towards Daichi. Takeda let out a sigh. He felt his abdomen tighten but once again chose to let it go. After practice ended, Ukai walked Takeda to his classroom before going to the Convenience store for his shift. He gave Takeda a hug before letting him go into his class.

"Call me if something happens," he said.

Takeda smiled as he pushed himself away from his Alpha, who was beginning to become more and more productive and worried as his pregnancy progressed. He let out a small chuckle as he turned and disappeared into his classroom.