94. A Omega Cool Down

🖤🖤Author: Hey  my amazing
                 🎶Omega crew!!🎶
I may not be able to update tomorrow 😞 I'm sorry. I have a question though. How would all of you feel about a Q&A?
I thought it might be a little fun. Comment and let me know!
Anyway let's get on with it here is your snack (it's healthy today) 🍒🍉🍙🍣🧋 please enjoy!!🖤🖤

(Recap)
It was pretty late when they finally arrived back to the pack house. They tried to be as quiet as they could getting into the house not wanting to make a lot of noise and wake anyone up.

They headed up the stairs to their bedrooms.

"Thank you for letting us go with you." Hinata said as they stood in the hallway between their rooms.

Yamaguchi nods at him and smiled then the four of them went into their respected rooms to go to sleep.
(End Recap)

About a week had passed since then. Practice had been going on as usual. It was Saturday morning. Hinata and Kageyama had slept in and woke up around Ten. They headed downstairs where they saw everyone in the living room doing various things. Hinata noticed that Suga wasn't there.

"Where's Suga?" He asked.

"I'm the kitchen on the phone with Oikawa." Daichi said.

"Oikawa?" Kageyama questioned.

Daichi nodded and shrugged.
"He wanted Suga to help him throw a party I guess."

A few minutes later suga came in and sat next to Daichi on the couch.

"What did Oikawa want?" Hinata asked.

Suga smiled.
"He wants to have an all omega party. He wouldn't say why. He's inviting everyone and they should be here later."

"Are the other alpha's coming too?" Daichi asked.

Suga nodded.

"Can me and Kageyama practice before everyone comes? " Hinata asked.

Suga once again nodded.

They got ready to practice then headed out to the outdoor court. Hinata stated stretching a practicing jumping.

Kageyama tossed the  all up and caught it a few times.

"We're going to work on receives first." He said.

Hinata groaned while he got in position.

"You know I've gotten better." He pouted.

Kageyama served the ball his direction and Hinata missed. He served the ball again and once again Hinata missed. Kageyama quickly realized that Hinata seemed off, almost like he wasn't completely focused.

Kageyama stopped serving.
"Pay attention." He said a bit annoyed.

Hinata shook his head to clear it.

"I am paying attention!" He shouted.

"Then why aren't you receiving anything!" Kageyama shouted back.

Hinata stared at him unsure how to react.
"Can we just do spiking practice." He said and got ready.  Kageyama sighed and got into a setting position.

Kageyama set the ball and Hinata ran to spike it. When they heard the ball land on the other side of court they were both happy. They continued to practice for about an hour before they decided they were hungry and wanted to eat.