141. An Alpha's Fear

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
and talented and wonderful
🎶Omega crew!🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day!!! Have you eaten? Have you prayed to Asahi? Have you seen a crocodile?🖤🖤

~snacks~ 🍔🍔🍙🍙🍜🍜🍦🍦🍢🍢🍡🍡

❤︎𝑅𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑝❤︎
Kageyama laid there for a few minutes, holding Hinata in his arms. Worry filling his head with a thousand thoughts of what could be wrong.  He carefully sat up and pulled the blanket over Hinata to keep him warm.

He got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. He cleaned himself up a bit before grabbing the clothes that he used for practice and got dressed.  Be went over to the mound of clothes on the floor that Hinata had used for a nest and picked them up and put then put them into a laundry basket and carried them downstairs.
❤︎𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑝❤︎

Kageyama went downstairs with the basket of laundry and into the laundry room.  He stood in front of the washer in a daze. He was putting the clothes in the washer individually. Suga came in and saw him.

"Kageyama?" He questioned as he tapped him on the shoulder. This startled Kageyama as he turned to face Suga, who looked mildly concerned. "You know you were about to puck the bear in the washer, right?" Suga added, and Kageyama looked down at his hands that were holding the bear that he had given Hinata with his scent.

Kageyama sighed and placed the bear back into the basket of laundry. Suga stared at him, trying to figure out what the as wrong. He looked at the laundry basket, realizing that it appeared to be almost all of the clothes Kageyama owned. Then he realized he could smell the faint scent of another Omega's heat.
He arched his brow at Kageyama and let out a sigh.

"What happened?" he asked.

Kageyama leaned against the wall and folded his arms against his chest.

"Hinata went into heat and made a nest in my clothes... But I thought that only pregnant Omega's made a nest.

Suga let out a small chuckle.

"No, it's just more common for pregnant Omega's. Sometimes we also do that if we're sad or if we're in heat and our pheromones and hormones are all out of wack."

"I think there's something wrong, " Kageyama said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Suga asked as he grew more and more concerned.

Kageyama slid down against the wall.

"He was hot... Hotter than he should have been. It was like when he had too many suppressants at the tournament. He was in a lot more pain than usual too... He's also been exhausted. Generally, after he has a wave of heat... He'll be awake and his usual energized self. But he's just slept." there was fear in Kageyama's voice as he spoke.

Suga's demeanor shifted.

"Is he asleep right now?" he asked, concerned as he knelt down on the ground in front of Kageyama, and Daichi appeared in the doorway.

Kageyama nodded.

"You need to take him to the hospital, " Daichi said, intervening.