68. Moving

🖤🖤Author: Hello My amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!!!!🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day!!! I hope you all remembered to bring your blankets and hot chocolate
to this chapter!🖤🖤

(Recap)
Hinata and Kageyama sat down.

Daichi stood up.
"I have something to tell everyone" he said.

Everyone looked at him.

"The pack house is ready for us to move into now.... we will be moving in this weekend." He said sounding quite proud. "I know it's sooner then we thought but we will all help each other."
(End Recap)

Several days had passed. It was now the weekend. Hinata's mom and Natsu had gone back back to the US. She was going to think about moving back to Japan.

Hinata was packing some of his things into a box. He felt sad and excited. He was leaving his child hood home and things were changing.

Kageyama came up behind him and put his arms around his waist.

"You okay ?" He asked sensing Hinata's nervousness.

"Yeah.... I'm actually really excited.... but I'll miss this house." Hinata said.

Kageyama rested his head on Hinata's.

"I know." He said quietly.

"Do you still need to get stuff from your parents?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah, but we are waiting until we get your stuff done first." Kageyama said. He felt Hinata lean into him.

An hour later Daichi and Suga came with the moving  van.  Kageyama and Hinata loaded the boxes on to the van. There wasn't a lot maybe five or six.

After they were don't they headed to Kageyama's house where his mom had gone ahead and packed a some of his things. He really only had two boxes. After that they headed to the  the pack house. Everyone else was already there moving in and choosing what rooms they wanted.

"Can we have the furthest room?" Hinata asked.

Suga cocked his head.

"If you want it. But it's the coldest room in the house." Suga said.

Hinata smiled.
"That's why I want it! My old room was really hot."

Kageyama nodded in agreement.

Suga smiled and the two headed to the room that would soon be theirs.

They stood in front of the double door to their new bed room both a little nervous about seeing it. They opened it and walked inside thestill empty room. Coach Ukai and Tekeda had ordered everyone new furniture and it was going to be delivered later that day.

They set the boxes on the floor just in time to hear Suga call for them.

They headed back down and saw Noya soaked in water, Asahi trying to dry him off.

"I worked up a sweat moving and jumped in the pool to cool down." Noya said while Asahi's dried his hair.

Yamaguchi was trying to carry a rather large box. He almost dropped it but Tsukki caught it.