160.  Crumbling

🖤🖤Author:  Hi, Hey, Hello, my incredible and magnificent
          🎶Omega crew!🎶
Sorry, this is late again >.< this won't be a long chapter; I am sorry 😔 That being said, there will be a cute moment with Kags and Tsuki.

Also, I want to try something... I'm going to give you a keyword to comment.  When you see the word (McDonald's), I want you to comment on the word peaches.
Don't ask why, lol🖤🖤

❤︎R̆̈ĕ̈c̆̈ă̈p̆̈❤︎
Kageyama took a breath and tried to calm down. Before he had the chance to say anything else, they heard someone cough to get their attention. They looked up to see Suga and Daichi. Suga's eyes were red and puffy, a giveaway that something had made him cry.

"The doctor came out to give an update on the surgery, but you weren't out there, so we came to get you, " Daichi said; his voice was stiff like he was trying to keep himself together for Suga's sake.

"Is sho-"

"Just go talk to the doctor, " Daichi cut Kageyama off.

Both Kageyama and Hinata's mom stood up from the table and began to make their way back to the waiting area.
❤︎Ĕ̈n̆̈d̆̈ R̆̈ĕ̈c̆̈ă̈p̆̈❤︎

Kageyama could feel an ache in his chest as he made his way to the waiting area. As he got closer to the entrance, he could see everyone sitting down and the doctor standing in the middle of the room with Kiko.  His heart began to race as he walked into the waiting area.

"Is shōyō okay?" He asked, his words a bit broken as he took a seat next to his mom.

The doctor let out a somewhat nervous cough to clear his throat before speaking and looked down to the floor.

"The surgery went fine, however, " he took a pause and looked up to Kageyama, who felt like he was about to explode from his anxiety.
"We are having some trouble getting him to wake up from the anesthesia."

Before the doctor could finish what he was saying, Kageyama felt his body go numb. The rest of the doctor's words made no sense as he tried to make some sense out of what was happening.

Everyone and everything went quiet as his brain checked out. The only thing that occupied his head was the thought of Hinata.

"Is he going to be alright?" Hinata's mom asked as the worry for her son increased.

The doctor was silent for a moment.

"He will be fine. We just have to get him to wake up,"  the doctor said. Then he and the nurse turned to walk out of the waiting room.

Everyone was quiet. Kageyama's mom put he hand gently on Her son's knee, trying to offer him some reassurance. He pushed his mom's hand away and stood up. He started to walk out of the waiting area and away from everyone.

"Where are you going?" Suga asked as Kageyama walked past him, concern, lacing his voice.

Kageyama didn't say anything; he just kept walking. He made his way into the hall that led to The hospital room. He felt his hearts sink into his stomach as he felt something warm and wet roll down his cheek. He couldn't remember the last time he had truly cried.

He stopped in front of room 910. He reached for the door handle, knowing that Hinata wasn't in there, but it was the only place that had his scent.

He walked inside where the lights were still off beside the one over the bed. The dimly lit room Offered him some solace as he made his way to the bed and sat down. He picked up the pillow that Hinata had been lying on and hugged it close to him. The scent made him feel somewhat better and comforted him a little.