92. Off We Go

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing!
🎶Omega Crew🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day!!! Here is a snack
🍿🍫🍪🥤please enjoy!🖤🖤
(I know my intro looks odd I can't fix it)

The next morning Hinata and Kageyama woke up at five thirty in the morning to get ready.
Then they met Yamaguchi and Tsukishima down stairs. They headed to the train station to take the train to Tokyo.

"I'm excited!" Hinata quietly shouted as they got into the bus and took their seats.

He noticed that Kageyama seemed more tense then usual. It wasn't just Kageyama, Tskishima was also visibly more tense too. Granted neither one of them were the best on social situations, but this seemed more like they were on guard then anything else.

"Dont wonder away from me once we're there." Kageyama said.

"You too Yamaguchi." Tsukishima added.

Both of them sounding protective and nervous.

"There's going to be a lot of alpha's so just be careful." Tsukishima said as he put his headphones over his ears and attempted to sleep on the ride there.

Kageyama looped his arm around Hinata's waist and pulled him. Hinata rested his head on Kageyama's shoulder and fell asleep.

Two hours later they arrived at the train station in Tokyo. They got off and headed to the bus that would take them to the Disney park.

When they got to the Disney park Hinata got way to excited. Kageyama had to restrain him from running off.

"We should split up and meet back up before the fireworks." Tsuki said .

Kageyama nodded.
"We can meet back up at the Star Wars area."

Tsuki nodded and the four went their separate ways. 

"Can we go on the haunted mansion first!?" Hinata asked excitedly.

Kageyama rolled his eyes.
"You won't get scared will you?" He asked a bit sarcastically.

"No!" Hinata retaliated a bit offended.  "Can we get a churro after?" He asked as he smelled the sweet cinnamon goodness as they passed a churro cart.

Kageyama gripped Hinata's hand that he was holding tighter.

"Yeah." He said.

They got inline at the haunted mansion which luckily for them was a ten minute wait. They waited Ten minutes then got into the ride.  Hinata was humming along to the rides theme song. Kageyama was trying to hide the fact that he found his excitement adorable.

After the ride was over they got off and headed towards one of the shops that was close by.

"I want one of these!" Hinata said and picked up a pair of Mickey ears. "We should get matching ones!" He laughed. Kageyama rolled his eyes but agreed seeing how happy and Excited Hinata was over them.

After they bought them Hinata put his and and then he jumped up and put Kageyama's on his head. Then he smiled.

"You still want a churro?" Kageyama asked.

"Hinata nodded excitedly.  They headed to the churro cart and got a couple churros then sat at a Nearby bench.

"Can we go to the Star Wars area after this?" Kageyama asked taking Hinata a bit by surprised.