120. New Friends And Goodbyes

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
🎶Omega crew!🎶
I can't believe I'm at chapter 120... Ummm, anyone wanna stop me before we get to 200?🖤🖤

Also, say hello to... Haru!

( ິ•ᆺ• ິ) ฅ✧
      🖤
^••^

(Timmy may or may not have a crush on Haru)

After everyone left the room, Kageyama and Hinata laid back down. Hinata snuggled himself back into Kageyama's chest, and Kageyama could feel his body relax against his.
Hinata still didn't feel quite right, but he was definitely better than he had been.

They had been asleep for about an hour when there was a knock at their door; it was Takeda telling them that the pizza had arrived. Kageyama sat up only to have Hinata pull him back down.

"Please don't go, " Hinata said. His voice sounded sad and lost like he wasn't sure of where they were.

"Come on; we need to go ea-" before Kageyama Could finish his sentence, he heard Hinata sniffle like he was crying.

"What's wrong?" Kageyama asked, taken back a bit.

"I- I just want to stay here with you, " Hinata said.

Then Kageyama realized that Hinata was probably just now able to actually comprehend how much danger he had been in earlier and was probably a bit shaken up by it.

"It's okay, " Kageyama whispered and held him and scented him.

A few more minutes went by, and there was another knock at their door, but instead of Takeda's voice, they heard Bokuto's.
He sounded mostly worried as he asked if they would come out and that they had seen Hinata pass out during the game.

Kageyama heard Hinata sigh a little.

"I guess everyone is probably worried, huh?" Hinata said.

"Yeah, " Kageyama said quietly.

"I'll be okay, right?" Hinata asked; Kageyama could hear the worry in his voice.

"Do you feel okay?" Kageyama asked.

"I feel a little weird, but I think I'm okay, " Hinata said.

They sat up and got out of the bed, and went into the room where everyone was. Hinata stayed close to Kageyama as everyone stared at them. Yamaguchi went up to Hinata and stared at him with a concerned expression.

"Are you okay now?" he asked.

Hinata slowly nodded; Yamaguchi gave him a relieved smile. They saw Atsumu and Osamu come towards them.

"You okay now?" Ossamu asked, still feeling bad he had condoned their idea.
Hinata nodded.

"It's a good thing your not dead cause id like to have the chance to toss for you, " Atsumu said with a half-smile.

Kageyama felt himself getting angry at that statement, but then he felt Hinata's hand tighten around his and looked down to see the look in his eyes. He calmed down. A boy with black hair came and stood behind Osamu.

"This is Suna; he's my Omega, " Osamu said. Then Kageyama noticed that Osamu had an omega mark, which he hadn't seen earlier, which explained how Osamu knew how to tell him how to properly use his when he and Hinata were in the bathroom.

"So you don't have an Alpha?" Hinata asked Atsumu, realizing he had no mark or any alpha beside his brother around.

"I am an independent Omega! I'll do just fine on my own, " Atsumu said, giving a confident look.