137. Sweet Serenity ~part One~

🖤🖤Author: Hello me magnificent
🎶Omega Crew!🎶
I hope you are all doing good!!! Well, this is the KiyoYachi Chapter. Um, this will be a glorious train wreck. This is also not really a part of the main plot or arch so keep that in mind, lol. Quick heads up, this will be two parts because I am having a really bad time with Wattpad.🖤🖤

Kiyoko woke up with the bright beams of sunlight streaming through the bedroom window, burning her eyes and causing her to squint. She moved realized that Yachi had burrowed her head under the blankets, no doubt to hide from the sun.

Kiyoko sat up, careful not to wake the peacefully sleeping omega. She reached over and grabbed her glasses off of the bedside table so she'd be able to see. She leaned down and kissed Yachi's cheek before getting out of bed.

She stretched her arms above her head and grabbed a black sweatshirt and Black sweatpants out of the dresser and put them on; then, she headed downstairs.

She went to the kitchen to see Suga and Daichi sitting at the table, both with a cup of coffee in front of them.

"Good morning, " Suga said, his voice groggy and still tired.

"Morning, " Kiyoko said and walked over to the coffee machine and made herself a cup of coffee.

"Yachi still asleep?" Suga questioned and took a sip out of his cup.

Kiyoko nodded.

"She was sound asleep,"  Kiyoko said and sat at the table. She pulled out her phone and started to scroll through some social media and other various things.

Suga and Daichi looked at each other than at Kiyoko. 

"Everything okay?" Daichi asked, getting Kiyoko's attention.

She looked up from her phone and gave them a smile, and nodded.

"Sorry, I was looking at movie times,"

Suga arched his brow and smirked.

"You two going on a date?" He asked with a light teasing tone.

A slight blush ran across Kiyokos's cheeks as she looked down and a soft smile formed on her face.

"Yachi is Nervous about me not being there with her next year and managing the team. I want to help her relax and know it'll be okay," she said softly.

"Speaking of passing the torch, Daichi, who do you think the second years will choose to be Captain?"  Suga asked Teasingly.

Daichi, who had been taking a drink out of his coffee mug, became quite flustered.
Kiyoko laughed a little at how easily Suga was able to get the best of Daichi.

Kiyoko took a few sips of her coffee before going back to her phone to search for movie times. She also started to look at different restaurants that were near the theater. She saw that there was a new restaurant by the theater that was supposed to have a good romantic atmosphere and good food. 

Suga and Daichi had finished their coffee and got up from the table, leaving Kiyoko there with her thoughts. She was lost in her thoughts and search she had invested herself in when she felt the presence of Yachi sit next to her and rest her head on her shoulder.

Kiyoko put her phone down and looped her arm around Yachi's waist, and kissed the top of her head.

"Are you hungry?" She asked gently. Yachi nodded her head against Kiyoko's shoulder.

Kiyoko smiled.
"I'll make us some breakfast," she said and removed her arm from around Yachi and got up.

She walked over to the fridge and got a couple of eggs out of the refrigerator. She put a pan on the stove and put some bread in the toaster. She cracked the eggs into the pan and let them cook. A few minutes later, both the toast and eggs were done. She put them on a plate and went to sit back down next to Yachi at the table.