12. The calm

Author: Hello
🎶Omega Crew🎶
I hope you are all having a good day!

Fun fact I'm allergic to tomatoes. And it sucks because everything seems to have them.

Do you have any allergies that make your life more complicated then it needs to be?

(Recap)
"I don't care. I'm going to stay at your house every night until your no longer scared."

"Wha-w- ahh."
Suddenly Hinata found himself pinned against the tree they had been sitting under Kageyama's head not even an inch from his neck.

"Kageyama....St-stop" Hinata hiccuped as he stared to feel tears flow down his cheeks.

"Until your no longer scared of me marking you I'm staying. I'm sorry I don't know how else to fix this."
Kageyama said and pulled Hinata against his chest.

Hinata calmed down and hugged Kageyama back.
"Can you not do that again though."

"Yeah sorry. Want to go get buns now?"

Hinata nodded his head.
(End Recap)

They headed to get meat buns and ate them on the way to Hinata's house.  Hinata was quiet  like he was still processing everything that happened in the park.  Kageyama felt bad he knew he had taken it to far. He just didn't know what he was supposed to do.
He wanted Hinata to tell him what had actually happened he wanted the full story. He wanted to fix it so that he'd no longer be afraid.

"Are you sure you want to stay? Even though you don't have your stuff." Hinata asked when they got to his house.
Kageyama sighed.
"I already told you I'm staying. Would you feel better if I went and got some of my stuff?"

Hinata nodded.
Kageyama groaned.
"Fine I'll be back in a hour." He said and headed to his house. 

Hi went inside. He wished he could make the thoughts about his uncle and what had happened when he was a kid go away but he couldn't.

He  saw kageyama's hoodie laying over the end of the couch. He picked it up and slipped it over his head and wrapped himself into a blanket. He laid on the couch and ended up falling asleep.

~meanwhile with Kageyama~
(Author: okay so Kageyama's mom is a alpha and his dad is the omega... just fyi)

Kageyama got to his house his mom was home witch was a bit of a surprise to him since she wasn't usually home at this time.
"Hey son." She greeted him as he went through the door.

"I'm going to stay at Hinata's tonight." Kageyama said as he walked past her and towards his room.
She followed him.
Everything okay?" She asked.

Kageyama grabbed a few change of clothes and turned to her as he shoved them in his bag.
"Hinata's still afraid of being marked and I found out why."

She heard the anger in her sons voice witch made her feel a little on edge.
"Tobio... you need to calm down or your going to into a rage."

Kageyama looked at his mom confusion written all over his face.
"Go into A what?" He asked not understanding what she meant.