95. Pool games and surprises

🖤🖤Author: Hello my Incredible
Amazing and Talented
           🎶Omega crew!🎶
I hope all of you are having. Good day!!!🖤🖤

(This is unedited I'm sorry)

Kageyama and Hinata went down stairs and saw everyone talking to Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Mattsun and Makki in the living room.

"HI!" Hinata said happily as they joined everyone.

"Yahoo Chibi-Chan." Oikawa said with a smile.

Kageyama tried to hold back his annoyance over how chummy Oikawa was with Hinata.

"So why did you want to have an Omega pool party?" Hinata asked still curious.

"Well to celebrate of course!" Oikawa said.

Suga cocked his head.

"Will you just tell us what we're celebrating?" He said.

Oikawa pulled down the collar of his shirt a bit revealing a permanent mark.

"Iwa-Chan is mine for-" before he could finish his sentence Iwaizumi smacked him in the back of the head.

"Shittykawa tell them the real reason."

Oikawa laughed a bit.

"Right well the college that me and Iwaizumi have decided to go to after graduation has decided to allow Omega's play on their volleyball team as long as they are permanently marked."

Hinata's eyes lit up.

"Really?!" He shouted.

Oikawa nodded.

"They want to revolutionize the sports community and prove that Omega's should be able to play both in college and professionally."

Hinata couldn't contain his excitement. He began to jump in place.

Suga laughed.

"I think you just made his day."

"Wait what about Omega's like Lev that are with beta's that can't mark them?" Ennoshita asked, realizing that even though this was definitely an improvement it was still not the best for all omega's.

"They hope to one day getting rid with that rule. That's the only way they can do this legally and keep omega's safe." Iwaizumi said.

Kageyama looked down at Hinata who was basically vibrating with excitement and smiled. After what Hinata had told him earlier in their room he knew how much this to him. It made him feel happy too knowing that this meant that they'd be able to still play together after graduating.

"Do you know when everyone one else will be here?" Daichi asked.

"Probably another hour since they have to come from Tokyo." Suga said.

Everyone continued to stay in the living room and talk as they waited for everyone else to show up. About an hour had passed and there was a knock on the door.

Suga opened it to see Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto and Akaashi. The four of them came in.

"It's just you guys?" Suga asked.

Kuroo nodded.

"Yeah Yaku and Lev we're going to come but Lev started his heat." He said.