71. The Breakup

🖤🖤Author: Hello My
wonderful and amazing
               🎶Omega Crew🎶
As some of you might know I had to put my dog down last night. I wasn't going to write anything today and I was going to take a break but... I started having some really really bad thoughts. So I decided to write because it makes me feel better. 🖤🖤

The room was quiet and felt cold. Narita sat there trying to comprehend what Kinoshita had just said.

"You want to quit?" He asked and waited for Kinoshita to reply.

"I also don't want to live here." Kinoshita said after several moments of intense silence.

Narita felt something inside him break.

"What,  are the next words out of your mouth going be that we should break up?"asked hoping that wasn't the case.

Kinoshita nodded.

(Author:Guys my heart is actually hurting right now)

Narita felt his chest get tighter.
"What?" He asked.

"I'm not a good player. I'm not a good boyfriend... and I don't belong in a pack... I'm just a beta that gets forgotten." Kinoshita said.

"That isn't true!"  Narita surprisingly yelled.

Kinoshita shook his head and stood up.
"I'm sorry. I'm leaving now."  He grabbed his duffel bag and put some clothes in it.
"I'm going to go back home to my parent's. I'll see you at school I guess."  With that Kinoshita left the room.

He walked past everyone with his bag over his shoulder.  He didn't say anything as he walked out of the house.

Narita came down out of their room and stood in the living room with everyone.

"What happened?" Suga asked as everyone stared at him.

Narita shook his head and looked down.
"He said.... he's quitting the team and leaving the pack..."

Then he sat on the couch and buried his head in his hands.

Suga sat next to him.
"He's.... leaving?" 

Narita nodded.

Everyone stared at him.

"Should we go talk to him?" Kiyoko asked.

"No he thinks no one hear cares about him." Narita said.

"That's not true." Suga said.

Daichi looked around the room. The mood was definitely not one that screamed joyful.

"Let's skip practice today." He said everyone agreed.

"Can we use the court outside?" Kageyama asked.

Daichi nodded.

Kageyama and Hinata headed out to the court outside.

Kageyama could tell the Hinata was down. He hadn't expected a situation between two separate people would bother him.

"What's wrong he asked as he aimlessly tossed the ball in the air.

Hinata sighed.
"I feel bad for Narita,  and it me made me think about you leaving me."

Kageyama stopped tossing the ball.
"Dumbass"

Hinata was quiet.
"I'm not being a dumbass...." he said quietly.

Kageyama didn't say anything.

He just got ready to set the ball.

Hinata got into position and Kageyama set the ball.