64. The End Game

Author: HELLO MY INCREDIBLE
🎶OMEGA CREW!!!!!🎶
You all better be having a good day!
(Also I could not come up with a good Chapter name)

They got to the shiratorizawa gym and saw that the rest of the team was already there. Coach Ukai looked at Tsukishima and Kageyama.

"Where were the four of you?" He asked a bit annoyed.

"Sorry it's our fault." Yamaguchi said.
"We got lo-" Hinata was cut off by Ukai shaking his head.

"I said say in a group." Ukai said aggravated.

"We're sorry" Kageyama said.

" just get ready." Ukai said and everyone began to warm up.

After about ten minutes of warm ups they started the game. semi shiratorizawa's Setter and and Kageyama got into their positions. Coach Ukai could sense the tension between both teams. And the uneasiness between Hinata and Kageyama. Granted this what their first game being Permanently marked but besides that it was also their first game against mostly Alpha's. Meaning, Hinata and Noya would be the only Omega's on the court from karasuno.

This put the alphas on high alert, Especially Kageyama.

Karasuno was on t the serving side. Kageyama was first up to serve. He did a jump serve and sent the ball over the net and shiratorizawa received it. Semi set the ball to Ushijima.

Ushijima spiked the ball Noya tried to receive it only to miss.  Shiratorizawa got the point.

Next Ushijima served the ball. Everyone was in position to receive. Unfortunately they didn't receive the ball. Another point to shiratorizawa.

The next play happened and turned the game around a little.

Kageyama set the ball making it seem like he was going to send it to Hinata but instead sent it to Asahi. Asahi spiked the ball and it hit the ground. A point for Karasuno.

The game went on a bit longer. And the tension was only getting worse. The score was 18-14 with shiratorizawa in the lead.

Everyone was feeling the pressure. That pressure was about to become a big problem. Kageyama set the ball to Hinata only to have it blocked by Tendou.

As Hinata landed from his jump he could hear Kageyama growling, actually everyone could.

"Kage-" Hinata tried to get his attention but he turned to him and gave him a look he hadn't seen before. Unfortunately it wasn't just Kageyama that was upset by the current situation of the game. It seemed to be getting to Daichi as well which was odd.

Coach Ukai called for a timeout. Everyone headed over to him.

"I'm going to sub Hinata and Kageyama out for Sugawara and Kinoshita." He said then he looked at Kageyama. "You need to calm down your not going back on the court until you do." Then he looked at Daichi. "Are you okay? Do you need a break.?" Daichi shook his head no.

Both Kageyama and Hinata hesitantly sat on the bench and watched.

"Why did I have to sit out?" Hinata asked a bit disappointed to not be playing.

"Because if I took him out and not you I'd probably have a even bigger problem to deal with." Ukai said.

The game continued.... Karasuno ended up losing.
Everyone felt a sense of loss and disappointment from this.

Kageyama seemed mostly upset from this. They got on the bus and headed back to karasuno. When they got there coach Ukai told everyone to just head home and they'd go over the game and how they should played the next day.