163. Home

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
            🎶Omega crew!!!!🎶
I hope you are all doing okay! How has your day been? Have you had snacks? Have you had drinks? Have you pet an animal?🖤🖤

❤︎ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡❤︎
Kageyama took the piece of candy and watched as Hinata squished his between his fingers.

"What's wrong?" Kageyama asked worriedly.

Hinata let out a sigh.

"Nothing, my body just feels weird, " he said quietly.

"At least we can go home tomorrow, " Kageyama replied, hoping it would help Hinata feel better.

Hinata nodded and tried to give Kageyama a smile. He ate a few more gummies before deciding that he could no longer stay awake and laid down.

Kageyama sat the bag with the remaining buns and candy on the chair by the bed and laid down next to Hinata.
❤︎𝔼𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡❤︎

Kageyama had wrapped his arms as tight as he could around Hinata. His anxiety and worry were finally leaving and allowing him to relax. There was. However, there was one worry plaguing his mind, Hinata's uncle.

He worried that he'd die and that they would arrest him for his death, forcing him to leave Hinata. The thought made his stomach churn.

"What's wrong?" Hinata asked, his voice muffled by  Kageyama's chest.

"Nothing, "  Kageyama replied and ran his fingers through Hinata's tangled hair.

"Your scent is off, " Hinata said quietly and pushed himself away from Kageyama enough to look into his eyes. 

"Don't worry about it, " Kageyama replied, trying not to become annoyed.

Hinata Nuzzled his face back into Kageyama's chest.

"I had a strange dream during the surgery, " he said quietly.

"About what?" Kageyama asked as he pulled Hinata's body closer to his. 

"We were playing Volleyball, but we were on different teams. It was weird, " Hinata replied.

Kageyama wasn't exactly sure how to feel about that.

"That won't happen, " he said and kissed the top of Hinata's head. 

Hinata didn't say anything; his eyes and body were no longer able to fight the sleep that had taken over. Kageyama nuzzled his face into Hinata's hair and tried to fall asleep.

The next morning there was a knock followed by the sound of footsteps coming into the rook. Kageyama, who hadn't really slept, sat up to see Kiko with a tray to take blood from Hinata.

"Good morning, " she said and walked to the side of the bed and started at the still. Sleeping Hinata.
"I need to take his blood before they release him, " she said Empathetically and glanced at Kageyama.

Kageyama nudged Hinata to wake him up. Hinata. Hinata sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked up to Kiko, who gave him a smile and pointed to his arm. Hinata stretched his arm out to her and sighed.