156. Drugged Omega

Author: Hello, my amazing
Omega crew!
Okay, this chapter is pure fluff. I am sorry for all the angst this I hope will make up for it!! I hope you have all had an amazing day! And I really really hope no crocodiles have messed with you.

☆☆ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡☆☆
The doctor let out a sigh.

"The scar tissue from these events, I believe, is messing with the way his body regulates his pheromones. This could partly be what caused his heat disorder you told me about.

"What?" Kageyama questioned, unsure if he understood what the doctor was saying. "How?" he asked.

"Well... The scar tissue is deep enough to reach his scent gland. Your permanent mark is actually resting on top of it. I'm not sure how deep it goes, which is why I had them do an MRI, X-ray, and CT SCAN after. Luckily it is fixable via surgery, and it's a pretty simple operation. If that's something he wants." the doctor explained.

Kageyama. Was quiet.

"But he's okay, though, right?" he asked.

The doctor nodded.

"Yes, yes, he's fine. His blood work still shows that his fear pheromones are elevated, but they are nowhere as high as they were when he came in. I believe that's thanks to you being here. Anyway, you may stay and wait for him to be brought back in here." he said and stood up from the chair.

After the doctor left the room, Kageyama sat there and waited in silence. His head felt fuzzy, and all he wanted was to curl up with Hinata.
☆☆𝔼𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡☆☆

Kageyama wasn't sure how long he had been sitting there in silence, the only sound being the ticking of the clock. Finally, the sound of the door opening broke Kageyama out of the trance he had been in, staring down at the floor.

"Tobbbiiooooooo! Your backkk!!!" Hinata shouted. His words were slightly slurred and longer.

Kiko, who was pushing the wheelchair, laughed a bit.

"He's a bit loopy because we had to put him under anesthesia for the MRI to stop him from moving and panicking. Just ignore any weird things he says. He'll sleep it off and be back to normal when he wakes up." she said as she helped the wobbly Hinata stand up and walk to the bed.

She helped him lay down then turned to Kageyama.

"The doctor will be in with the results of everything once he reviews them, " she said as she put the puls and oxygen reader back on Hinata's finger. "I won't put an IV right now, " she said as she finished, then she headed to the door. "Let me know if you need anything, " she said and flipped the lights off as she left, shutting the door softly behind her.

Kageyama stared at Hinata, who was on the bed for a moment. He watched him snuggle himself into the sheet and grab the stuffed Panther that he had above his head.

Hinata held the panther over his face and giggled just a tiny bit before speaking.

"Don't tell Tobio, but I think I love him, "

Kageyama felt a slight tug in his chest as he smiled just a bit. He crawled into the bed next to Hinata and laid next to him. He watched Hinata's cheeks flush slightly as he scooted himself closer to him.