19. Sick day

🖤Author: Hello my wonderful
                   🎶Omega Crew!🎶

We have made it to 4K views... guys...
I'm so happy that people like this story!! You are all so amazing!!
Thank you ! 🖤

Several days had passed since Tsukishima and Kageyama had their little fight. Things had gone back to normal.

Kageyama was still staying over at Hinata's. They where sitting on the couch snuggled under a blanket watching a movie... Well Kageyama was watching the movie. Hinata had fallen asleep Cradled in Kageyama's arms.

Kageyama noticed that Hinata was breathing a little bit heavy. He pushed a little of his hair off his forehead and felt that Hinata felt warm. Kageyama thought maybe it was his heat starting early but realized his scent didn't change and he didn't feel that hot.

Hinata slightly moved he'd been woken up by the touch.

"Kageyama? I'm cold." He said as he burrowed Himself more into Kageyama's arms.

"Your cold?" Kageyama asked.

"Mhm" Hinata hummed.

"I think you have a fever. Do you feel okay?" Kageyama asked beginning to be a little worried.

"My body feels heavy. Hinata mumbled.

Kageyama had zero experience taking care of someone who was sick yet alone a Omega that was sick.

"I'm going to carry you to your bed." Kageyama said he stood up Hinata still cradled in his arms and took him to his room.

He laid him down and tried to re bundle him up. Then he went to go look for some medicine.

He went to the bathroom and looked through the cabinet but there wasn't anything useful their.
He checked the kitchen and he still couldn't find anything.

He didn't want to call anyone and ask for help. (Alpha pride is a pain)

He finally broke down and decided to call the one person who he could think of that could help,
Suga.

(Phone call)
Suga:
Kageyama?

Kageyama:
Hey Suga...  Hinata has a fever and I don't know what to do... he doesn't have any medicine here either.

(Suga was silent for a minute)

Suga:
Do.... you want Daichi and I to come over? I can bring some medicine and make him a some soup.

Kageyama:
No... I can take care of him... I just don't know how.

(Suga started to laugh a little.)

Suga:
Kageyama.... we're going to come over we'll be there in 10! Bye!

Kageyama:
Suga w-

(Suga hung up leaving Kageyama feeling a little lost for words.)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He wasn't necessarily jealous but he wanted to be the one to take care of Hinata. He was starting to feel insufficient like he wasn't good enough. Even though he logically knew that wasn't true.

He went back into Hinata's room to see the small Omega curled up under the blanket small tuffs of orange hair peaking out from the top. He pulled the blanket back and touched Hinata's forehead again. Much to his dismay he seemed warmer then before.