111. A Female Alpha's Wrath

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My amazing
                   🎶Omega crew!🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day! I hope this is a good chapter.
Also I was thinking of changing what I call everyone reading this like changing the Omega crew🖤🖤

~snacks~ 🍕🍕🍇🍇🍓🍓🍩🍩

Several days had gone by since Kageyama and Hinata had had don't with Hinata's mom.
Natsu was still with them at the pack house.
Kageyama had called his parents and told them the situation sit Hinata's mom, dad, and dad's cousin. They said they would go there to talk to her and try to fix the problem. Little did they know their problems were much more serious than they'd originally thought.

Hinata and Kageyama were outside practicing on the court, Natsu, Kinoshita, and Narita watched from the side. Suddenly Suga came out. He had a somewhat distraught look on his face. Kageyama dropped the ball that he was about to set to Hinata on the ground.

"Your parents are here," Suga said as he looked at Hinata and Kageyama.

Both Kageyama and Hinata got a weird feeling seeing the look on Suga's face. They followed Suga into the house. They saw Kageyama's mom and dad sitting at the kitchen table. Kageyama's mom had a black eye.

"I'm going to take Natsu into the living room while you talk, " Suga said and took Natsu by the hand and lead her out of the kitchen.

Kageyama stared at his mom. The black eye she had making him both angry and worried. He sat at the table and pulled Hinata by the waist to be sitting on his lap.

"What Happened?" he asked.

Both Kageyama's parents took a breath.

"When we went to Hinata's house earlier today, we heard a bunch of yelling. We managed to get inside," Kageyama's mom said

Kageyama could feel Hinata get tense in his arms.

"We got inside, and an alpha and a beta were arguing with Hinata's mom. I figured out that the alpha was Hinata's dad. He had hurt his mom pretty bad, so I pulled him off, and he punched me. Your dad called the police. They arrested the Beta and Hinata's dad."  Kageyama's mom stopped talking when. She realized that Hinata had tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Was- was my mom okay?" Hinata asked.

Kageyama's mom shook her head no.

"They took her to the hospital. Your aunt is with her there now."  kageyama's mom said.

Kageyama went from being angry about his mom being hit by another to being incredibly worried about Hinata, who was more upset than he had been before. 

"I think it'd be a good idea for us to take Natsu for a while,"  Kageyama's dad said.

Kageyama gave his dad a nod. His parents both got up and went to the living room where Suga had taken Natsu.

Kageyama felt Hinata breathing heavily. He picked him up and carried him upstairs to their room. Worried that he would make himself panic and drop, he laid him on their bed and went to the bathroom to run a bath to calm him down. He came back into the room to see Hinata curled into a ball on the bed.

He laid next to him and pulled him into his arms. He released some calming pheromones and felt Hinata melt into him as he relaxed.
A few minutes later, Kageyama got up and went into the bathroom to turn off the water.
He came back and helped Hinata take his clothes off and took him to the bathroom.

They got into the tub, Kageyama sitting behind him. Hinata turned around and sat on Kageyama's lap and hid his head in the crook of his neck near his scent gland. Kageyama felt a few tears hit his skin. He put his arms around him and rubbed his back, trying to comfort him.