178. Forgiveness

🖤🖤Author: Hey, my amazing
🎶Omega Crew!🎶
How are all of you today? Have you eaten your daily dose of rocks? Did you pet your local Pokémon? Can you see the bodies in the water?
I hope you like this chapter!🖤🖤

❦ℛℯ𝒸𝒶𝓅❦
A few moments later, they saw the four omega's as they came out of the baby store with several large bags. Eennoshita thought maybe it would be best to give Daichi and Suga, and Kageyama and Hinata some space so they could talk.
Luckily both Asahi and Tsuki had the same thought as they stood to meet their Omega's.

"Have you guys been to the new candy store yet?" Eennoshita asked, and everyone came closer.

Yamaguchi looked up to Tsuki.

"I want to go, " he said, and Tsuki nodded.

Tanaka and Eennoshita led the way as everyone besides the two troubled pairs followed. Leaving Dachi and Suga, and Kageyama and Hinata to hopefully find some peace between them.
❦ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℛℯ𝒸𝒶𝓅❦

Kageyama and Hinata looked to Suga and Daichi and decided it would be best if they went somewhere else to let Suga and Daichi be alone.
Kageyama grabbed Hinata by the hand and led him away from where they were.

The two walked In silence. The mall was also quiet since it was a bit later. Hinata could sense some of the uneasiness from Kageyama and didn't know how to react. He no longer seemed angry or worried... He just seemed lost. Like all the emotions he had were more than he knew how to handle.

They passed the exit that led to an outside courtyard that was lit up by small fairy lights that were hung on the trees and had a few benches and pillars to sit at.
Hinata stopped walking and looked towards the doors that led out to it.

"Let's go out there, " he said and began to pull Kageyama by the hand towards the exit.

Kageyama followed him as they went out the doors and to one of the benches that were under a fairly large tree and was lit with a mild glow of the fairy lights that hung from it.

Hinata sat down, and Kageyama sat next to him. Both were quiet. Kageyama wanted to apologize. He knew that he needed to get himself under control when it came to his protectiveness and anger. But he also, to some extent, wish he could make Hinata understand the fears that he had over losing him. Not just losing him as his Omega but as everything else he had become.

The fear, panic, and newfound worry that had taken him over since before the Zoo incident when Hinata had overheated had begun to build up inside him to the point he couldn't contain it anymore.

"I'm sorry, I'm not mad about this morning anymore," Hinata finally said, breaking the silence that had formed between them. Then he rested his head against Kageyama's shoulder.

Kageyama looped an arm around Hinata's waist and nuzzled his face into his hair.

"I'm sorry too he whispered before gently placing a kiss on top of his head.

They sat there quietly for a few more minutes until Kageyama remembered that he needed to tell Hinata about the change in plans and about the roller rink.

"We're going to the new roller rink then to the ramen house, " Kageyama said as he moved to adjust himself.

Hinata looked at him, and his eyes lit up in excitement. He jumped up off of the bench and stood in front of Kageyama with a mischievous and confident grin and a look of determination.

"Now I can beat you at rollerblading!" he shouted.

Kageyama rolled his eyes as he stood up and looked down at Hinata with a smirk.