165. Black eyes

^••^
I, Timmy, have hijacked the intro!!!!
Meow meow meow! Now let us enjoy the kagehina ship. Love it forever, meow.
P.s. I will be hiding in this chapter so when you see me say Hi 👑

(𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡, 𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕨)
Kageyama realized that their skin was beginning to wrinkle from the water and decided that was a sign that they should get out. He stood up; then, he helped Hinata to his feet.

"Can we go practice?" Hinata asked as he stepped out of the tub.

"Let's rest first, " Kageyama said as he gave Hinata a towel to dry off with, wanting an excuse just to lay next to him some more.
Hinata let out a small disappointed sigh, but he wanted just to be alone with his alpha, so he let his disappointment go.

They both put on some fresh, clean sweat pants and crawled into their bed. It didn't take long until they both fell asleep in the safety of their room for the first time in what felt like weeks when it had only been a few days. Away from all the medical machine beeps and interruptions, they were finally able to simply just be alone.
(𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡, 𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕨)

Several hours had passed, and Kageyama woke up to the sound of Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's bedroom door being slammed shut. He sat up a little and looked down to Hinata, who had managed to stay asleep.

He decided that he should go downstairs and see if Siga and Daichi were home too to let them know that he and Hinata had gotten home okay. Careful not to wake up Hinata, he rolled out of bed and stood up. He stretched his arms above his head and glanced around the room for a shirt to put on before going downstairs; He saw one on the dresser. He grabbed it and slid it over his head before making his way out of the bedroom door, shutting it quietly behind him.

He headed down to the living room, where he saw Tsukishima sitting on the couch alone, holding an ice pack to his eye, an indication that he had been hit and probably had a black eye.

"If you're looking for Suga and Daichi, they're are with Yamaguchi in our room talking to him. Everyone else is at practice." Tsukki said, his voice both annoyed and concerned sounding.

Kageyama felt a bit of curiosity over what had happened to cause Tsuki to have a black eye. He let that go though, when he heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs behind him.

👑
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Kageyama turned to see Daichi coming down into the living room. He looked a bit irritated as he came to stand next to Kageyama and stared at Tsukki on the couch.

"Is Hinata doing better?" He asked as he kept his gaze on Tsukishima.

Kageyama nodded.
"Yeah, he's asleep right now, " he replied.

Daichi let out a somewhat relieved sigh.

"Okay, I need to talk to Tsukishima, " he said, giving Kageyama a cue to leave.

Kageyama nodded, not wanting to make Daichi, who already seemed on edge, angry; he backed away and walked towards the kitchen.

Walking into the kitchen, he headed to the fridge. Letting out a sigh, he opened the doors and stared for a moment as the cold air hit his face. He looked for a few more seconds before grabbing a box of milk and a water bottle.

He walked back towards the living room and saw that both Tsukishima and Daichi were gone. He headed back up the stairs to his and Hinata's room.

Right as he was about to open the door to their room, he heard the door to Tsuki's and Yamaguchi's door open behind him. He turned to see Suga coming out of the room behind him.