139. The End Of A Goodnight

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my magnificent
                 🎶Omega Crew!!🎶
I hope you are all doing well! This is going to be a smut chapter so look for the warnings. Once again, I apologize for this being horrible!!! I hope you enjoy it still. Also, I am writing this on my laptop... So I apologize for the mistakes.🖤🖤

<recap>
Kiyoko reached for the zipper and pulled it down, freeing Yachi from her light blue prison. Yachi sat up on her knees and slid the dress off her shoulders.  She leaned her head against Kiyoko.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

Kiyoko kissed the top of her head.

"The bath should be ready now," she said.
Yachi nodded, and the two of them headed into the bathroom and into the bath.
<End Recap>

The scent of fresh roses and lilac filled the air from the bath bomb that Kiyoko had added. Yachi was sitting between Kiyokos's knees with her head leaned back against her chest.  Kiyoko had her arms wrapped around Yachi's waist. It was silent and peaceful between them.

Kiyoko could see the still fresh-looking Permanent mark she had given Yachi. She felt an urge she had never felt before as her hand subconsciously made its way from around Yachi's waist and up towards her neck. Stopping before she completely touched the mark and pulling her somewhat shaky hand away.

"You okay?" Yachi questioned at the strange movement.

"Yeah, " Kiyoko said softly and nuzzled her head into the crook of Yachi's neck.

The two of them stayed like that for several minutes before the water began to get cold, and they decided that they should get out.
Yachi stood up and reached for a towel.

She wrapped the towel around her and stepped out as Kiyoko did the same. Both of the Walker straight to their bed and flopped down, their muscles feeling relaxed from the hot water.
They laid there silently for a few moments. Yachi laid her head on Kiyokos's shoulder.

"Were you going to touch my mark?" Yachi asked a bit shyly, breaking the silence. 

Kiyoko let out a breath and sighed. She wasn't sure herself why she had done that. 
Yachi moved and positioned herself to be sitting on top of Kiyoko.

~🖤🔞ᔕᗰᑌT TᗩᖇT EE🔞🖤~
      (ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴮᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᴮᴬᴰ ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᶠᴼᴿᴳᴵᵛᴱ ᴹᴱ)

Yachi took one of Kiyokos's hands and lifted it to her neck.

"You can if you want, " She said a bit shyly.

Kiyoko softened her gaze, looking at the somewhat flustered and shy omega sitting on her.

"Hitoka, it will trigger your heat, " she said softly.

Yachi looked down at Kiyoko and bit her lip, and glanced to the side, unable to hold eye contact.

"I- I know, " she said nervously.