108. The Weight Of A Mark

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
                       🎶Omega crew!🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day!
Sorry for the angst.... I'll make it up to you, I promise.🖤🖤
Here is a snack: 🍿🍿🍨🍨🍰🍰🧃🧃

Kageyama woke up and realized that Hinata wasn't next to him. He looked at the time and saw that it was three AM. Slightly panicked by his missing Omega, he got up to find him.

He went into the bathroom, and that's where he found Hinata sitting in the bathtub with tears rolling down his cheeks. He quickly got into the tub and pulled Hinata into his arms. He didn't even take off his pajama pants. He was so worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he stroked Hinata's hair gently.

Hinata didn't say anything at first. He just held onto Kageyama as tight as he could.

"I was thinking about my mom... And what she said about my dad and her being permanently Marked. I realized that if you did the same thing to me that my dad did to my mom, that I'd feel the same as she does." Hinata said and buried his head into Kageyama's chest.

Kageyama didn't Like Hinata thinking about him doing horrible things to him like his dad. He released Hinata from his grasp and looked him in the eyes. He took his thumb and wiped some of his tears away.

"Don't think about that, okay?" He said.

Hinata wiped his eyes and nodded.

Kageyama stood up, remembering that he still had his Pajama pants on, and now they were soaked.  He took them off, not wanting to make a mess. He hung them over the shower to dry. He watched as Hinata took a towel and began to dry off. After he was done, Kageyama picked him up and carried him to their bed.

They laid down, and Hinata laid with his head on Kageyama's chest and fell asleep.

The next morning they got up and got ready for school. They went downstairs and saw Natsu eating a bowl of cereal with everyone else.

"You two can walk Natsu to school then go to the gym," Daichi said, sounding tired.

Kageyama and Hinata nodded and sat down to eat a bowl of cereal. After they were done, they headed to take Natsu to school. After they dropped her off, they headed to karasuno.

Once they were able to see the gym, Hinata stopped.

"Race you!" He shouted as he took off running towards the gym.

Kageyama ran after him and passed him. Kageyama touched the pillar of the gym before Hinata.

"Guess I owe you a milk at lunch now," Hinata said, slightly disappointed that he had lost.

Kageyama gave him a smirk.

"will you two get in here so we can practice!"  Daichi shouted from inside the gym.

Kageyama and Hinata both went inside. They started with diving drills and serving practice.

After a while of practicing, coach Ukai and Takeda came into the gym along with Kiyoko and Yachi.

"After school, practice will be canceled today," Ukai said."

"We're going to take food over to your house instead and watch some video's of the teams you'll be going against... And we have an announcement," Takeda added.

Everyone nodded in agreement.
After practice was over, everyone went to their classes. Kageyama noticed that Hinata
Seemed tired. He remembered that Hinata didn't sleep good the night before.