18. TsukiYama (Special)

🖤Author: Hello
                     🎶Omega crew!!🎶
So at first I wasn't sure how to go about this.
I also didn't know if I wanted to add smut into this chapter or not.
But then I was like know what screw it....
this is going to have smut and it's going to be Yams and mr. Salty Salt.

That being said because I love Kagehina (obviously) so they are also going to be in this chapter so yeah...

(Also remember I'm like not the best at writing smut so... forgive me if it's horrible.)

Let's get started!🖤

Yamaguchi was confused as to why Tsukki wanted him to go to his house all of the sudden. He wasn't in heat yet so this wasn't making much sense to him.

They got to Tsukki's house and Yamaguchi realized they where the only ones there.
"Is your mom still at work Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Mhm" Tsukki hummed in response.

"Did you want to work on homework together?" Yamaguchi asked still trying to figure out what Tsukki's intentions where.

That's when Tsukki's turned around and pulled Yamaguchi into his arms giving him one of the best and most comforting hugs he had ever given him.

"Tsukki why are you hugging me like this?" Yamaguchi asked still not used to this side of Tsukishima.

"Since when Do I need a reason to hug my Omega?" Tsukki said back causing Yamaguchi to blush a bit.

Tsukki released his arms from around Yamaguchi and and grabbed him by the hand again and led him to his room.

"When was your last heat?" Tsukki's asked when he realized that it had been a while.

"Actually it's supposed to start sometime thi-" before Yamaguchi could finish his sentence Tsukki had pushed him down on to his bed.

"Would you be mad if I triggered it to start?" Tsukki asked while looming over Yamaguchi like a predator that had just pinned his prey.

"Tsu-Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked not sure where this sudden behavior had come from. He didn't dislike it though, it was just a lot.

Tsukishima kissed Yamaguchi still taking him a little by surprise. He kissed back he felt Tsukishima's hand travel up his shirt. His skin prickled under the sensation.

Yamaguchi slightly pushed Tsukki off of him breaking the kiss.
"Tsukki wait." He said slightly panting.

Tsukki felt Yamaguchi body temperature change.

"I-I don't have my suppressants with me." Yamaguchi said in between pants Beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"You won't need them." Tsukki said giving Yamaguchi a smirk.
Yamaguchi felt a shiver run down his spine.
Tsukki hadn't been this intense in a while.

Yamaguchi was getting really hot he almost couldn't stand it. He started to unbutton his school uniform but was stopped by by Tsukki pinning his hands above his head.

"Not yet." He said quietly into Yamaguchi's ear.

"Tsukki it's starting to hurts,please do something."

Tsukki took his hand that was still under Yamaguchi's shirt and slid it all the way down from his chest to the waist of his pants.
Making Yamaguchi wiggle underneath him.

~🖤🔞Smut starts here🔞🖤~

He unbuttoned Yamaguchi's pants somewhat freeing his erection. Yamaguchi let out a sigh of relief.
He continued to to remove his pants leaving his boxers on.
He leaned down and stared to kiss and nibble around his thighs pulling his boxers down in the process finally freeing his hardened member and revealing some of the slick that had trickled down his thighs.
"God damn, how horny are you ?" Tsukki asked while licking some of up with his tongue earning a moan from Yamaguchi.