99. It Was Only A Prank

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing                    🎶Omega crew!🎶
Do you remember the dry ice prank that the Omega's pulled? Well this is the Alpha's retaliation. Thank you to
J_Tries_To_Write for the idea!🖤🖤

Ever since the omega sleep over and the prank that the omega's had pulled, Daichi and the other Alpha's had been thinking of various pranks to get them back with.

Tsukishima didn't necessarily want to be involved, but he knew Yamaguchi would feel a bit left out if he didn't prank him and everyone else got pranked.

Kinoshita and Narita had decided to not take part and to simply observe the chaos. Kiyoko against her better judgment decided to join in and prank Yachi.

Kageyama was a bit conflicted. He didn't want to do anything that would make Hinata sad or scared, but on the other hand the omega's had thought it funny to make them worry.

Asahi who usually wasn't big on pranks was actually a bit excited to get Noya back for all the pranks he was constantly pulling on him.

Tanaka was always in the mood to mess with Ennoshita.

Daichi finally came up with an idea. He got all the Alpha's together in the Alpha den to explain his plan.

"Okay we're going to go to the scent store in the mall and get a Cologne that has Omega pheromones in it so we'll smell like another omega." Daichi said seemingly proud of his idea.

Everyone stared at him a bit in shock.

"What if they think we were cheating?" Kiyoko Hesitantly asked not wanting Yachi to think that.

"We will tell them it's a prank before it gets that far." Daichi said.

After discussing their plans Daichi call Ukai and asked him if he could take them to the mall In his van so that they wouldn't have to take the bus. Ukai agreed and took them to the mall. Once they were there they headed to Scents R Us. 

They got a bottle of Cologne and and headed back to the pack House. The each sprayed themselves with some of the Cologne then went to their rooms.

(KiyoYachi)

Kiyoko went to she and Yachi's room where Yachi was putting some stuff away in the closet. She walked up behind her and put her arms around he waist.

"What are you doing." She asked.

"Putting away some clo-" Yachi didn't finish her sentence, She turned to face Kiyoko. Her face had a panicked and sad expressions she wriggled her way out of Kiyoko's arms.

"Why.... Why do you smell like a different Omega." Yachi asked her voice laced with worry.

Kiyoko decided that she couldn't carry on the prank not knowing that Yachi was panicked and worried.

She sighed and pulled Yachi back into her embrace.

"It was a prank to get the omega's back for the dry ice prank." Kiyoko said and let the top of Yachi's head.

"So you weren't with another Omega?" She asked sounding a bit relieved but still flustered.

"No it's just some Cologne." Kiyoko said and kissed the top of Yachi's head.

"Can you change your clothes.... I do t like you smelling like different omega."

Kiyoko laughed and stared to unbutton her shirt.