31. I Let You Win (camp)

🖤🖤Author: Hi my amazing
                           🎶Omega Crew!🎶
Oh my gosh! I asked you guys for some scent ideas and y'all delivered!!!! I seriously have the best readers !!!! Gold stars for all of you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Also this is important! There will be smut in this chapter so please look for the warnings!!

Also!! I made a special Discord just for all of you!!!   Here is the link! 
https://discord.gg/JVeAEXj

I'll also have the link in the comments in case that one doesn't work.🖤🖤

Hinata and Kageyama made their way to Yamaguchi's. When they got there they saw yamaguchi waiting for them outside.

"Morning!" Hinata said cheerfully.

Yamaguchi walked towards them.
"Morning." He said not sounding that excited.

"You okay?" Hinata asked noticing that Yamaguchi seemed out of it.

"Huh?Yeah sorry, it's just weird not being with Tsukki."

Hinata looked down he felt bad and wasn't sure what to say.

When they got to school they saw the Daichi and Suga were both standing outside the gym.

"I'm going to go talk to Suga about the problem with my mom." Hinata said.

Kageyama nodded and decided to go help set up the court.

Yamaguchi followed Hinata over to where Suga was.

"Good morning Suga!" Hinata said giving him a smile.

"Good morning Hinata, Yamaguchi." Suga aid returning a smile.

"Can I talk to you about something." Hinata asked.

Suga picked up on the nervousness in his voice.

"You can talk to me about anything. What is it?" Suga asked in a calming tone.

Hinata nervously started to rock back on his heels.
"Uh well my mom and my aunt want to start a Pack of Omega's. She wants me to move to the U.S.
If I don't move I won't have a house to live in."

Yamaguchi's eyes widened.
"But you can't leave!! What ab-"

Suga cut him off in mid panic. Then he spoke calmly.
"Hinata  can you maybe stay with Kageyama?"

Hinata blushed and looked down.
"It's not that I don't like that idea... But.... it's just kind of a weird situation."

Suga sighed and nodded in agreement.
"I think I have a solution to your problem... could you possibly wait a couple weeks until after the training camp? I need to talk to Daichi about it first."

Hinata nodded.
"Yeah I mean I'm not In a huge hurry."he said.

Suga gave him a smile.
"Okay good now let's practice!"

Hinata gave an affirmative nod.

While they where At school. The author installed a door into the fourth wall so that kageyamasboo
Could come into the story form the comments.
They broke into Hinata's house and went to his room where they found the clock on Hinata side table. They took a hammer and smashed it. Then they went back into the comment section and  the author removed the door.
(Author: this story has not fourth wall anymore)