51. Positive Changes

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing
🎶Omega Crew !!🎶
I hope all of you are having a good
day !!!🖤🖤

It was the next morning. Kageyama woke up With Hinata laying on him with his head on his chest.
He heard his phone going off and tried to reach over to grab it with our waking Hinata up.  He quickly discovered that this was going to be difficult. Be didn't want to move Hinata off of him though. He felt warm and comfortable. He let out a heavy sigh and reached harder for his phone.

He managed to grab it. It was a text from Suga.

Kageyama stared at the text and groaned

Kageyama stared at the text and groaned. He moved Hinata off of him only to have him curl himself back against his chest.

"Don't leave please." He heard Hinata lightly mumble against his chest.

Kageyama hadn't expected Hinata to be this clingy after being permanently marked. He himself hadn't expected to feel this way either. The Only thing he wanted was to hold him there and not let go.

"We have to go to the Assembly then we can come home." He said softly and ran his fingers through his hair.

Hinata sat up a little bit.
"We can come home after right?"

Kageyama nodded.

The two of them got dressed and headed to the school where they went straight to the auditorium.

When they saw everyone sitting together somewhat near the back of the auditorium. Hinata took the seat next to Suga and Kageyama sat in the one next to him.

"Sorry we are late." Hinata whispered.

"It's fine." Suga said and handed Hinata and Kageyama each a paper that had new rules for the omega program on it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Omega Program Rules~

1. Omega's can be paired with Both Beta's and Alpha's now. We understand that Some Omega's would prefer to not be paired with an Alpha.

2. If you do not like who you are paired with you can request a change. You will be allowed 2 changes. Without any reasoning needed.

3. Omega's have the Right to refuse to not be temporarily marked. If You choose to not be temporarily marked then we ask that you take extra precautions during your heats and use scent maskers.

4. If An Alpha or a Beta abuse Or makes the Omega they are paired with they will be removed from the program .

5. If the person you are paired with is abusive or not following protocol. Such as an Alpha is neglecting their Omega or is abusive or if an Omega neglectful of their Alpha or is making them have to Deal with their heats against their will. You will be allowed extra requests to change who you are paired with.