87. The babysitting Adventure

🖤🖤Author: Hello my magnificent
        🎶omega crew !!!🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day !!!!
This chapter will have Two special Guest thanks to WeebieWoo 🖤🖤

Kageyama and Hinata where in their room.Hinata had pushed Kageyama off the bed and pinned to the floor by his shoulders.

"Got ya!" He yelled triumphantly.

Kageyama grabbed The collar of Hinata's shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss. He flipped them over so that he was on top pinning Hinata's hands above his head and smirked.

"I won." He said

Just then they heard the doorbell ring Hinata realized that it was probably his mom dropping off Natsu.  Kageyama got off of Hinata and the two of them went down stairs to answer the door.

Things were a bit awkward between Kageyama and Hinata's mom neither one of them said anything to the other.   After Hinata said goodbye to his mom they took a Natsu  into the living room.

A few minutes later Noya and Asahi came down the stairs. 

"Hey!" Noya shouted. Natsu hid behind her brothers leg at first.

Hinata realized she hadn't met everyone since the last time they had  been around her everyone had been fighting with their mom.

"It's okay Natsu. Noya is I'm friend he's nice. This is Asahi his Alpha, want to say hello?" Hinata said and nudged Natsu a bit.

Natsu looked up and saw how big Asahi was and ended up hiding behind Kageyama's leg instead.

"ASAHI YOUR SCARING HER!" Noya shouted and and knelt on the ground bringing Asahi down by the hand with him.

"Hey Natsu." Asahi said gently. Natsu came out from behind Kageyama's leg just a little.

"So what do you want to do today Natsu?" Hinata asked.

Natsu didn't have time to reply before Kiyoko and Yachi came into the living room.

"We're going to the ice skating rink if you guys want i to join." Kiyoko said.

"Can we go ?" Natsu asked looking up at her brother and Kageyama, both of them nodded.

Natsu jumped up and down excited.

"Can we go too Asahi?" Noya asked. Asahi nodded.

"Mind if we join?" Ennoshita asked as he and Tanaka came down the stairs.

Kiyoko nodded and saw Yamaguchi and Tsuki behind them.

"Do you two want to go?" She asked they shook their heads no in unison.

"I don't feel good." Tsuki said.

"I'm going to make him some tea." Yamaguchi said then lead Tsuki into the kitchen.

"I'll go see if Kinoshita and Narita want to go too." Yachi said an headed up the stairs.

She came back down a few seconds later a face a little flushed an a bit flustered.

"Yachi you okay?" Kiyoko asked a bit worried.

"Um yeah... I- I don't think they are going... They sound busy." She said.

Kiyoko nodded and pulled Yachi close to her.
"Takeda said he'd pick us up."  She said.

Ten minutes later Takeda got there and drove them to the rink. When they got there they all went and rented skates.