125. Salty But Sweet

🖤🖤Author: Howdy, my amazing
                 🎶Omega crew🎶
How are all of you today? I hope you are all doing good! This is going to be a short chapter, I'm sorry. I have had a day where my entire life has been flipped upside down, and I've had no time for anything, lmao.🖤🖤

・▼
I miss Timmy woof

)
I miss him too

A couple of days had passed since Hinata and Kageyama had gone to the jail to see Hinata's dad. Hinata had still been acting down and not like himself; this made Kageyama worry. They still weren't allowed to practice, so Kageyama wanted to think of something to do to help him feel better. He remembered that Hinata had said something about wanting a new Volleyball and that he liked to just go to the sports shop at the mall and look around. There was one problem, Daichi didn't want anyone going anywhere without somebody there in case something happened.

He went downstairs and saw Suga, Daichi Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima all sitting on the couch. He assumed that everyone else were probably in their rooms. Suga turned the Tv down when he noticed that Kageyama was just sort of standing there staring at them.

"You okay?" he asked, a bit concerned.

Kageyama nodded.

"Yeah... I was wondering if you and Daichi could go to the mall with Hinata and me tomorrow after school." Kageyama finally asked, not knowing why it seemed so hard for him to get the question out.

"We can't; we have to help Coach Ukai with something, " Daichi said.

"Yeah, we're sorry, " Suga added.

"Tsuki and I can go!" Yamaguchi said happily, volunteering him and Tsuki.

Tsuki rolled his eyes.

"I guess we need to get some stuff anyways, " he said.

"Thank you, " Kageyama said, somewhat hesitantly. Then he went back upstairs.

The next day after school, Kageyama, Hinata, Tsuki, and Yamaguchi all headed to the mall.
They decided it'd be best to split up. Kageyama and Hinata Headed to the Sports shop while Tsuki and Yamaguchi went to a clothing store to get Tsuki a new shirt. They figured since it was a public place, they'd be safe to split and meet back up.

Tsuki and Yamaguchi were in the clothing store Tsuki liked called (The Saurus) they sold mainly dinosaur themed apparel.

Yamaguchi was looking at some shirts when one caught his eye.  It was cream white with different colored dinosaurs on it.

"You should try this one, " Yamaguchi said with a smile as he held the shirt up in front of Tsuki

Tsuki took the shirt out of Yamaguchi's hands and looked at it. It didn't really seem to be what he was looking for, but since Yamaguchi had picked it out for him, he decided to go try it on.