114. A Hotel And A Jealous Alpha

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing Omega Crew!!!! I have a fun fact! Sometimes cats will start to eat your hair at 3 am when you're trying to sleep.🖤🖤

~snacks~ 🧃🧃🧃🍰🍰🍫🍫

Two weeks had passed. Hinata's mom had been released from the hospital and had started to see a counselor that was a colleague of Kageyama's dad, along with trying to find a female Alpha or Beta to live with her and his aunt.  Natsu was still staying with Kageyama's parents since they felt it was safer for now.
Kageyama had also found out that his sister was going to be coming to visit and wanted to meet Hinata.

It was the night before they were all supposed to be going to the tournament. Everyone was at the gym finishing up practice when Takeda showed up with several bags full of stuff. He had taken it upon himself to get all the necessary supplies they would need for their trip. He had gone to that Fancy Bakery and brought some Alpha cookies that helped keep alpha's calm. He Got some scent-masking patches and even managed to get emergency heat supplements.

Coach Ukai clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. Everyone gathered around. Tomorrow morning you are to meet here at 6 am. We will take the bus to the place where the tournament will be held, then walk to the hotel down the street. Then he went over the rules and regulations again. He was reminding everyone that they had to stay in a group at all times.

After he was done, everyone headed home. Suga and Daichi were the ones that were supposed to cook dinner that night. They cooked while everyone else went up to their rooms to get cleaned up.

Hinata noticed how on edge Kageyama was. While they were taking a shower. He figured it was because of the tournament, That was until Kageyama turned to him and pulled him into a hug holding him against his chest and nuzzling his face into his hair.

"When is your next heat supposed to start?" he asked, sounding nervous.

Hinata thought for a moment before answering.

"It's not supposed to start until after the tournament; why?" he replied as he reached behind Kageyama and turned the water off.

"Your scent, it smells sweet like your about to be in heat, " he said, then he released Hinata from his embrace, and they got out of the shower.

"I'll have my suppressants and scent maskers," Hinata said, hoping it would ease Kageyama's anxieties.

"You won't be able to play if you're in heat. It's the Tournaments rules, remember?" Kageyama said as he began to dry Hinata off.

"I'll be fine," Hinata said, attempting to sound convinced himself at the same time.

After they were dried off, they put on some clothes and headed down into the kitchen, where everyone already was sitting at the table.

They also sat down, and everyone began to eat the pork curry that Suga and Daichi had made.
Everyone was pretty quiet as they were all of them thinking about the next day and the tournament ahead of them. After they had gotten finished eating, they all said goodnight to each other and went to bed.

The next morning, they got up early and got ready to meet Ukai and Takeda at the gym to get on the bus. Kageyama had double-checked that Hinata had brought his Suppressants, still worried about his heat starting. They got to the gym just in time and got on the bus. It was an hour and a half drive to the stadium, where the tournament was held.

Kageyama and Hinata had sat in the back, and Hinata had fallen asleep on Kageyama's shoulder. It wasn't just him, though. Everyone had pretty much fallen asleep, well, everyone except a very rambunctious Libero. Noya had managed to be one of the only ones to stay awake on the way there. He had also made sure to bring his taser.