145. Determined And Shy

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My amazing
             🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
How are all of you? I hope you are all doing goo!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!🖤

(this is unedited; I am so sorry for the mistakes)

・▼
We still can't find Timmy, woof. I miss him.

❣︎яє¢αρ❣︎
As Hinata became a fit of laughter and giggles, he began to try and tickle Kageyama back, only to have him pin his hands above his head and putting his head on his shoulder as he joined in Hinata's laughter.

"We need to stop, " he said as he calmed down. He lowered his head down onto Hinata's chest and laid his head down, and listened to his heartbeat.

Hinata let out a sigh and put his arms around Kageyama.

"I'm tired, " he said quietly.

"Yeah, " Kageyama said softly, and the two of them fell asleep.

A few hours later, everyone else came back from school. Everyone walked into the living room to find the pair on the couch. Suga smiled a bit before putting a finger to his lips to shush everyone. He grabbed a blanket and draped it over them. Then everyone went into their rooms.
❣︎єи∂ яє¢αρ❣︎

The next day Kageyama and Hinata decided to go to school. Hinata couldn't practice or do anything too active, but He was still happy not to be stuck in the house again all day.
He and Kageyama got ready and put on their school uniforms and headed downstairs to meet everyone and walk to school together.
Once Daichi and Suga were ready to go, they all left and headed to Karasuno.

They got to the gym, and everyone went to the club room to get dressed for practice. Hinata started to feel left out. He wanted to practice, and watching everyone get to do the one thing he wanted to do more than anything was beginning to frustrate him.

He grabbed a ball and sat against the floor against the wall. He rolled the ball on the floor back and forth between his hands. Takeda noticed Hinata's sad demeanor and walked over to him.

"I'd sit down there with you, but I don't think it ill able to get back up, " He said with a smile as he motioned to his rather large stomach. 

Hinata let out a sigh.

"I want to play."

Just then, everyone came into the gym and began to set up for practice. Takeda felt bad knowing how badly Hinata wanted to join them.

"Would you want to come to the office with Yachi and me? We have to pick up some things."

Hinata shook his head. Even if he couldn't play, he could still watch, and to him, that was better than nothing.  Takeda smiled at him.

"Okay, just let me know if you change your mind, " he said, then headed with Yachi to go to the office.

Hinata watched as everyone practiced. He watched Kageyama set the ball, and Asahi spiked it over the net to Noya, who was on the other side. He watched as Noya almost messed up the receive. He seemed off like his head wasn't in the right place.

Suddenly Hinata felt the presence of someone beside him. He looked up to see Yamaguchi taking a drink out of his water bottle and sliding down the wall next to him.
They both sat in silence and watched everyone continue to practice.