14. Salted Rain ~part One~

🖤Author: Hello
🎶Omega Crew🎶
I hope all of you are having a good day!!
Let's get started shall we ? 🖤

⚠️Hi! So I keep getting this (3015) error saying the story exceeds word count. Wattpad is trying to resolve the issue but I don't want to wait to update so there will be to part,s to this chapter⚠️

Kageyama and Hinata where still on the couch. Hinata was still in Kageyama's lap.
"Don't fall asleep like this." Kageyama said said as he started to feel the weight of Hinata's head against his shoulder.

"Not  falling asleep." Hinata said back quietly.

Kageyama knew this was a lie. What Hinata didn't know was when ever he was asleep his scent changed.  He smelled less like vanilla and more like a glass  of pure orange juice.

Kageyama rolled his eyes and mumbled
"Dumbass." Before standing up while holding Hinata  and carrying home to his room.

He laid Hinata down on his bed trying not wake him up. His body felt limp in his arms probably a side effect of the tea. He turned to walk out of the room but stopped when he heard Hinata say.

"Kageyama where you going?" He turned around to see Hinata half way sitting up his eyes still part way closed.
"I'm just going to turn out the lights in the living room."

"Your going to come back, right?" Hinata asked his voice giving away how tired he was.

"I'll be right back." Kageyama said.
He came back a few minutes later and saw that at some point while he was gone Hinata had taken everything off except his boxers and was laying in a ball in the middle of his bed.

Kageyama who was confused by this sat behind him and gently shook him just a little. Only to find that he was dead asleep. He sighed as he pushed Hinata into a better position on the bed and pulled the blanket over him. He crawled  under the it behind Hinata and pulled him close to him. Hinata rolled over and buried his face into Kageyama's chest. Kageyama sighed and kissed the top of his head and fell asleep.

                                   ~The Next Day~

Hinata and Kageyama where walking to school. Hinata had the scarf that Kageyama had given him around his neck like he usually did. He was holding a piece of the end of the scarf in his hand and staring at it inquisitively.

"You okay?" Kageyama asked when he realized how intensely Hinata was staring at it.

"Yeah sorry it's just your scarf doesn't smell That much like you anymore." Hinata said as he let got of the end.

Kageyama sighed and stopped walking. Hinata stopped in front of him. He took his hands and unwrapped the scarf from around Hinata's neck and put it around his own.
"I'll wear it until we get the the gym." He said and continued walking.
Hinata smiled at him and grabbed onto his arm.

When they got to the gym they were the first ones there like usual so they decided to go to the club room and get changed.

"Kageyama, will you toss to me." Hinata asked.

Kageyama arched his eyebrow and gave him a little smirk.
"Dumbass don't I always toss to you."

They got to the club room and started to get changed Kageyama noticed Hinata's demeanor had changed.
He seemed determined?
Kageyama looked at his neck and saw the bruised marks he had left around his mark the night before when something come over him. He couldn't stop himself he grabbed Hinata by the hand and pulled him into a hug. Then he sat on the bench positioning Hinata on his lap.