180. Recollections

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
             🎶Omega Crew!🎶
Originally this was going to be a double smut, but things happened, so now it's only Daisuga. Next chapter ill add Kagehina smut.
Also, I am sorry In Advance for the Daisuga smut is bad; lol I haven't written Daisuga smut in a while.  Anyway! I hope you all brushed your teeth and broke your dishes!!!🖤🖤

☜︎ཞɛƈą℘☞︎
After the ramen shop, they all headed back to the packhouse. Pretty much everyone was exhausted from the events of the day. Suga, however, wasn't exactly tired as he realized that he had the task of going through all the things that the others had gotten from the party store and from the various food places Kiyoko and the others went to.

He had put the bags of things onto the counter in the kitchen so he could look through them. As he began to take the things out of the bags and look at them, he felt a pair of arms around his waist as Daichi rested his head on his shoulder.

"You can do this tomorrow," he said as he Nuzzled his face against Suga's.
"We can finish what we started in the park,"

That was the sentence that made Suga place all of the items back into that bags as he took Daichi by the hand and led him upstairs to their room.
☜︎ɛŋɖ ཞɛƈą℘☞︎

Daichi still felt a little bit of lingering Guilt over making Suga Submit to him. The guilt was beginning to ruin the mood; however, as he sat on the edge of the bed with Suga on his lap, shirtless with his head buried in his neck. Suga could feel the tenseness and uneasy feeling coming from his Alpha as he kissed and bit around his scent gland, leaving a small trail of Hickey's down the side of his neck. He lifted his head and stared into Daichi's eyes for a moment. They looked darker in the dimness of their bedroom, and Suga could see the heaviness that remained in them from the events that had taken place at the mall.

Suga sighed as he pressed his forehead to Daichi's.

"I told you I wasn't mad anymore," Suga said quietly and pushed Daichi down onto the bed and straddled his hips.
"Besides, I thought you were going to make it up to me," he said as he gave Daichi a mischievous smirk and rested his hands on his chest.

Daichi could smelt the slight scent of Suga's heat and remembered it was about to start soon. He also knew Suga wasn't a big fan of having his heat triggered, so he would have to stay clear of his scent gland. He held on to Suga's Hips and rolled them over, switching their positions so that he was now sitting on Suga and straddling his hips.

               {🖤🔞S̆m̆ŭt̆ S̆t̆ăr̆t̆s̆ H̆ĕr̆ĕ🔞🖤}
           [This will be cringe, and I am sorry]

Daichi pulled his shirt off over his head tossed it to the floor. He glanced over to the nightstand before reaching for it and opening the top drawer. He pulled out a wide black silk ribbon. Suga gave him a smirk before hiding his hands under his back so that Daichi couldn't get to his hands.  

"Whatchya gonna do?"  He asked with a teasing giggle.

Daichi arched a brow as he looked down at Suga with a smirk and began to unbutton his pants. And pull them down.

"I'll just make you move them, then,"  he said as he wrapped his hand around Suga's Dick, resulting in an involuntary moan as Suga slightly arched his hips up while still keeping his hands away from Daichi, determined not to give in, even though he wanted to.

"I won't give up," he panted as Daichi began to stroke his dick with a tight grasp that made Suga want to give in.

Suga arched his hips again as he let out another moan as Daichi tightened his grip and went faster; he could feel himself about to cum. Taking one of his hands from under him, he cupped it over his dick and came. Daichi let out a small chuckle as he leaned down and kissed Sugar's stomach and taking his hand. He kissed all the way up from Suga's stomach to his face stopping at his Lips and pulling Suga's hand that he had over his head and pinning it by the wrist before kissing him. Suga moaned into the kiss and tried to move the arm that Daichi had pinned in protest. Daichi tightened the grip he had on Suga's wrist and felt as Suga finally freed his other hand from under himself and ran his hand down Daichi's back. He wrapped his legs around Daichi's waist, arching his hips up, and tried to rub himself against any part of Daichi that would create some friction.