Sex Education (pg-13)

Loads of people do oneshots or books like this. But guess what? It's different and IDGAF. :) its kind of a copy to 'sex ed' by pentaholic14.

Sunday 29th April

Dear diary, today I'm starting a new high school. It looks pretty shit on the adverts but... My parents are forcing me to go. They're like my 'mrs trunchball' times 100. Everyday I would come home from my old school and shout at me for being in detention. Not just shouting, but stuff like kicking... and.... My Dad, he does the unmentionable. It sucks.

You see, I always get in detentions as you known from previous diary entries.

I'm a bit of a badass... Let's see what happens in this next dump.

Monday 30th April

Dear Diary, today I literally dreaded the school day. As soon as I got in, I was greeted by dirty looks as I took a seat at the back of the class.

The only two differences were the two people in the class who were smirking lightly.

One of them had blackish brown emo hair, black lipstick, TONS of other dark makeup and lots of piercings. She had kindness in her eyes, and I swore she would be my first friend.

The other one however... Psht. Why explain, an utter slut.

Her bleach blonde hair was in two HIDEOUS pigtails at the top of her head.

She had bright blue eyes, with no makeup at all but the blande foundation smothered lazily across her face.

Crop top and short-shorts. Yup, slut alert boop boop boop.

She strutted slowly over to me, winding her gum around her finger.

"Who's the new boy..." She whispered, audible to the whole class which didn't have a teacher.

"Hey, leave him alone." The emo-girl defended me but the slut sat on my lap.

OH MY FUCK SHE SAT ON MY LAP EW EW EWWW!

"Not like you have enough boys to fuck, bitch." The other one murmered.

"Shut up, Maldonado!" She snapped, and leaned down to my ear.

"I can give you a good time..." She whispered hot breath onto my neck and I flinched away.

The whole class looked at me expectedly for an answer, but I smirked.

"I'm sorry, girl. I don't like pussy." My smirk was growing wider as the girl next to me whooped.

"Knew it. Hey, come sit here." She told me as the slut walked away annoyed.

I gladly sat next to her and held out my hand.

"I'm Mitch. Mitch Grassi." I spoke confidently and she enthusiastically shook my hand.

"I'm Kirstin. Kirtin Maldonado. By the way, don't worry about her. She tries to hookup every single boy who I walks in the class" Kirstie smirked and I laughed.

"I figured." I added but the class went silent for a second.

"Everyone shut up and get your books out. Anyone who gets on my nerved has a detention asap." A voice snapped as the door flew open, and an attractive blonde man marched in lazily.

"Ooh, here's your future husband. Mr. Hoying" She chuckled and I raised an eyebrow.

"Today's lesson is sex education. DON'T ask why, I was sent in by Mrs falcon so it wasn't my choice. I'm here as a substitute as y'all know so don't even think about it." He muttered and turned a presentation on on the board.

"What does he mean, don't think about it. Think about what?" I asked Kirstie and she laughed again.

"He's super awkward when it comes to this kinda shit." She told me and I nodded slowly, paying attention to the gay porn video on the board.

I started giggling loudly and the video stopped.

"You there, why the hell are you laughing...?" He pointed at me and I folded my arms.

"Because your reaction to this is priceless."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't hide it, Hoying. I know you like dick." I scoffed and his cheeks were flustered.

"N-no I don't. Quit it." He stuttered and I sat up, amused.

"Yes you do. Big, juicy, cock." I teased, biting my lip.

"ENOUGH!" He screamed, relaxing abit.

"You, at the end of the day, detention. Aaaanyways."

Mr. Hoying turned the video back on and I sat back to enjoy the film.

"Fine then. But it's your responsibility to convince my parents that I stayed behind just because I was telling a gay guy he liked dick like me." I called out and the class burst into snickers.

Scott's face turned deep crimson practically, and I smiled to myself.

Scott: 0. Mitch: 1.

So I don't wanna finish but there. Leave it to your imaginations