Paris the city of love- part 2 ♥

Sorry to keep you waiting...

Mitch stopped in his tracks and pulled away.

Scott looked at him in confusion and Mitch got out his English dictionary from his blazer pocket.

"Er... You... You have... A... Gerrl?" He stuttered.  Scott sighed and nodded, but then rested his hands on Mitch's shoulders.

"But... I want you now."

Mitch thought for awhile and then realised what it meant. Why was this gorgeous blonde  suddenly becoming bisexual?!

He looked like he was about to speak but just leaned in and passionately kissed Scott.

Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch's small figure and Mitch held his neck.

They both pulled away and Mitch smiled.

"Do... Do you.... Want.... Come?" Mitch said and made a shape of a house with his hands.

"Um... Okay." Scott replied and Mitch took his hand and they went to Mitch's house.

Scott examined the front garden. It had lots of different flowers and statues. There were fruit trees and the sun was shining through them. As they walked round the side of the house to the back garden, his eyes widened and Mitch chuckled.

There was a beautiful patio with a table and chairs, next to pots of flowers and plants. On each side of a path were blossom trees and willow vines, hanging down.

The beige, stony path lead to a gorgeous lake with a small boat in it. There were lily pads, flowers and a collection if colorful dragonflies and butterflies swarming around.

Next to the little lake was one of those rocking benches, with thin branches hanging down like curtains, tied back to the sides.

"Voila!" Mitch exclaimed, letting go of Scott's hand and smiling up at him.

Scott chuckled breathlessly and gazed around the mini Paradise.

"Wow..." He whispered and then refocused his attention on Mitch.

Mitch led him inside and again, Scott gaped.

The place was huge, with a staircase leading up to somewhere. The conservatory (what they walked in from) was beautiful, and it had some canvases and paint pallets in, along with an art bookcase.

The lounge was open. No door or anything. It had a huge grey sofa with assorted cushions on, a flat screen TV and a coffee table. It also had a massive bookshelf with millions of books in it.

Scott glanced past the lounge into the kitchen, which did have a door but the walls towards the two men were made of glass. There was a whole restaurants kitchen packed in there!

Scott whizzed a final look at everything and went back to Mitch.

"You...... Er... Um.. Like?" Mitch giggled and Scott nodded.

"Oui, merci!" Scott laughed and let Mitch drag him to the sofa.

He turned on his TV and used a remote control to, some how, go on a TV version of Google™ translate.

Mitch said something in French to the TV and immediately it responded.

An American woman voice spoke out: "so what brings you to Paris?"

Scott smiled and talked to the TV. "My girlfriend and I came all the way to see some of her relatives. I just broke up with her, I suppose..." He sighed and the translator spoke in French.

Mitch smiled sadly and hugged Scott, causing him to have a wide goofy grin on his face.

Again, Mitch said some other gibberish and the female voice spoke.

"Oh. Do you want another relationship?"

Scott blushed and nodded.

They both used translate for awhile and finally the brunette made a move and pulled him outside to the bench swing thing.

"Will..." Mitch rattled his brain for the translation but Scott knew what he was going to say.

"Yes" Scott whispered. "I will be your boyfriend." He smiled Mitch straddled Scott's waist.

"I...I.... Je t'aime!" Mitch said I love you before sucking on Scott's collarbone.

"Je t'aime... Je t'aime you too!" Scott mumbled between gasps of air.

Slowly and steadily Mitch started to grind on Scott, causing them both to moan. Scott kissed Mitch passionately and relaxed back whilst Mitch turned him on.

"Oh... Mitch!" He moaned and unbuttoned Mitch's shirt.

Suddenly a 50 year old looking woman walked on to the patio and froze at what she saw.

"Mitch!?!?!" She yelled, her voice echoing through the statues.

"Maman...." Mitch began and climbed off Scott, walking over to his mum.

They went inside and Scott saw them shouting at each other. Then Mitch walked out and offered to pull Scott up form the Rocking bench thingy.

Then his mum came out if the conservatory and smiled at Scott.

"Good afternoon, young man. I am Mitch's mother," she said politely with a strong French accent. Wow, she was very well educated. "..I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave. I'm sorry."

Scotts face dropped and he begged; "is there anyway I can contact him? Can I at least-"

"Here's his number." She muttered and shoved a piece of paper into Scott's chest.

"But.. Remember this is not my house. Its Mitch's. So I won't ever be around. Be careful boys." She winked sarcastically.

Mitch smiled sadly and hugged the blonde before leading him out to the front garden and ordered a taxi for him.

"I love you." Scott said as he climbed in the car.

Mitch mouthed I love you too and waved as his boyfriend was driven off.

What if he never texted? What if he would forget about Mitch? Mitch prayed he would text him.

At least she him once.

Before he left.

Left Paris.

The city of romance.

The city of love. ♥

If you want part 3, you better comment your ideas coz I don't know what to do. ly guys! Xx